Google Bomb: Baby Diaper Moustache

Rattlehead

Hey Asshole Face!
Jan 19, 2008
Does anyone know if you repeatedly hit the search button really fast if it actually makes the number go up?

I've been doiing it for like 3 minutes straight while talking on the phone

dodisman

Feb 20, 2005
Does anyone know if you repeatedly hit the search button really fast if it actually makes the number go up?

i bombed the piss out of it...i'd expect it to go up at the next refresh...it's been about 40 mins since the last refesh.

Rattlehead

Hey Asshole Face!
Jan 19, 2008
i bombed the piss out of it...i'd expect it to go up at the next refresh...it's been about 40 mins since the last refesh.
Yeah knowing my luck it gonna move up only one spot

Ronreddog

Unofficial O&A Twitter Tough Guy
May 11, 2007
Sunny Florida

I don't know, but, I have been doing it for the last 5 minutes, since I got online.

The video fucking rules!

Opie is the catalyst of the Opie & Anthony show, and, he proved it! :clap:

dodisman

Feb 20, 2005
would be nice if someone had Winrunner so we could just script these bombs

FAZ8218

Good eeeeeeeevening.
Wackbag Staff
Feb 10, 2006
Oceanside, NY
I have a google toolbar and whatever I search for stays in the box until I delete it. Very easy: Click, enter... Click, enter... Click, enter... Click, enter... Click, enter... Click, enter...

In RON We Trust

We Trust In RON
Jun 12, 2007
NYC
I have a google toolbar and whatever I search for stays in the box until I delete it. Very easy: Click, enter... Click, enter... Click, enter... Click, enter... Click, enter... Click, enter...
sounds like a wild ride!