Google StreetView car captures photo of naked woman...

Hate & Discontent

Yo, homie. Is that my briefcase?
Aug 22, 2005
Doesn’t Google supposedly use some high-tech program that supposedly pixelates the faces of unsuspecting individuals caught by its invasive Street View cameras?

Well, as seen in the above photo (click to enlarge), one Miami woman did not receive that courtesy. She was caught sans clothes by the Google camera as she stood on the doorstep of her home, with a water jug in her hand. It is unknown why she was naked.

In a second image, the woman appears to notice the Google Street View car as it continues driving down her block.

At press time, the woman’s photo remains on Google, though the search giant will soon likely remove (or fog) the explicit image.

9/10 UPDATE: As expected/predicted, Google has altered the Street View photos so that the naked woman is now behind a pixelation shroud.
Link

Don't worry, though, a screencap of the hotness was saved before Google redacted it...

GTR?

:puke:

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
blech

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
na now that im a swinging single guy ive started to refine my tastes a little

May 8, 2009
Bawferston
What's the point of getting a screenshot if the goodies are going to be blocked out.

Norm Stansfield

私は亀が好きだ。
Mar 17, 2009
Doesn’t Google supposedly use some high-tech program that supposedly pixelates the faces of unsuspecting individuals caught by its invasive Street View cameras?
How is it invasive to photograph someone standing on the side of a public road flashing innocent travelers?

Nov 29, 2006
FL
Looks like someone didn't pay their water bill. Notice the buckets and garbage can lined up under the drip line of the roof.

whiskeyguy

PR representative for Drunk Whiskeyguy.
Donator
Jan 12, 2010
Northern California
How is it invasive to photograph someone standing on the side of a public road flashing innocent travelers?
This. At least in California, anything that can be filmed from a public area is fair game, even if it's into your living room.