GOP Candidate: “put a damn fence on the border going with Mexico and start shooting"

[h=1]Joe The Plumber: Let’s Build Fences And Shoot Illegals[/h]Samuel “Joe the Plumber” Wurzelbacher has never shied away from his ultra-conservative view of America and this time around the Ohio Congressional candidate for the GOP told a group of 125 supporters in Arizona that we should just “put a damn fence on the border going with Mexico and start shooting.”
Speaking to the Prescott eNews Joe The Plumber noted:
“I’m running for Congress and that should be a bad thing to say. You know what, that’s how I feel. I’m not going to hide it because I’m running for an office. I want my borders protected and I’m very, very adamant about that.”
Read more at http://www.inquisitr.com/302121/joe...ences-and-shoot-illegals/#gct1616Lmb4ZT7Hk.99

Psychopath

Plata O Plomo
Dec 28, 2008
hell
Oh, Look. Another who gives a shit thread from the resident retard.

Psychopath

Plata O Plomo
Dec 28, 2008
hell
This forum is about current events. Now go back to playing video games and let the adults talk, nerd.
Oh look, someone still thinks they're still in high school. Go fuck a horse you liberal cunt.

Psychopath

Plata O Plomo
Dec 28, 2008
hell
Calling me a nerd is just as fucking bad as the mothers basement line. What a cliched douchebag.

MTJonny

Donator
Apr 24, 2009
Greater Seattle area
This forum is about current events. Now go back to playing video games and let the adults talk, nerd.
No, seriously, you are a really horrible poster. You dont make good points, you just spam really retarded shit. Your are the contribute nothing type. No one likes when you post, you should just leave.

THRILLHO

Apr 5, 2009
Bothell, Wa.
Joe The Plumber: Let’s Build Fences And Shoot Illegals

Samuel “Joe the Plumber” Wurzelbacher has never shied away from his ultra-conservative view of America and this time around the Ohio Congressional candidate for the GOP told a group of 125 supporters in Arizona that we should just “put a damn fence on the border going with Mexico and start shooting.”
I can support this.

Psychopath

Plata O Plomo
Dec 28, 2008
hell
Oh because you are such a tough guy and you have "no remorse maaaaaaaaan."
Seriously, you're making yourself look worse with every shit post you make.
The No Remorse thing is from when I had this as my avatar

I was just lazy and never changed the title. And nothing says cool person like having recreational drug user as a custom title. Get over yourself

Josh_R

Jan 29, 2005
Akron, Ohio
I thought about commenting on the original post but I don't want to screw the thread up.

gleet

What's black and white and red all over?
Jul 24, 2005
Idaho
Fair enough. But even in a war zone, I don't think "start shooting" is the solution.
Opening a dialog with the human wave attacks in Korea worked great.

Oman has the same problem with Pakistani boat people being illegals. They have a 1700 km coastline to protect. Instead of a costly fence (it will have to be guarded, updated, funded, etc) just do what they do...fine companies an x amount of dollar per illegal, and if you have muliple offences you lose your business license. They also deported 80,000 illegals last year.

caniseeyourtaint

Passive agressive douche
Feb 26, 2004
Ocean County, NJ
Oman has the same problem with Pakistani boat people being illegals. They have a 1700 km coastline to protect. Instead of a costly fence (it will have to be guarded, updated, funded, etc) just do what they do...fine companies an x amount of dollar per illegal, and if you have muliple offences you lose your business license. They also deported 80,000 illegals last year.

But in Arizona, it's not just the illegals that are the problem. There are vicious cartels in the midst of a drug war taking over the border and murdering US citizens. The government has warned to stay miles away from that region. We're suppose to avoid land in our own country because of a criminal element from a neighboring country? Fuck that. Light them up. Illegal immigrants...arrest and deport. The others...cut them in half.

Don the Radio Guy

G-Bb-A-D
Donator
Mar 30, 2006
Wyoming
How is it bullshit? How is it different from any Democratic candidate saying something stupid, or that Missouri guy?
Read the damn article. If you don't see how it's bullshit, you're an idiot.

I'm not doubting the words were spoken. I'm saying the moron who wrote the story is a retard.