Got to do the walkover today

JohnnyRed

Feb 15, 2005
So I did the walkover today big deal. Well it was kinda cool, finally met Ant and lil Jimmy on the walkover. Poe was a true gentleman walking us in and out of the studio. Opie got stuck with us douches in the elevator leaving and thanked us for coming down. Although it was a quick XM show I never met the boys before and it was really cool seeing how it ran live so it was a big deal for me and I was as starstuck as lil Jimmy meeting Ozzy on the show.

Oh and Sam you fucking suck cause you blew me off for a photo op, what the fuck did you have an adult's breakfast this morning and get all pissy? God fucking forbid you dont have 480 grams of sugar to get your morning going along with the chicken mcfucking nuggets sitting in your gut from the night before with your popsicle and crosscut fries. Then again maybe you were busy.

Oh I forgot, when we got off the train in Babylon some homeless douche asked me what time it was, I said 2:30. He then asked if it was Friday so I said yes. He acted like he missed an appointment and then threw up. It was almost like if I said it was Thursdee he would have waited to toss his cookies until the next day. Fucking amazing I know but it was damn funny to me.

Dec 25, 2005
NJ
rub it in why dont cha
Exactly. I've been working on the upper west side for two weeks & don't even catch the show at all. :icon_cry: I'd bring a radio in, but I'm working on three different floors all day.

JohnnyRed

Feb 15, 2005
I'm jealous.
If anyone wants to meet up and go let me know, Ill take off work and would love to see the show when its a bit longer and maybe someone cool is booked as a guest. The card counting author was interesting to listen to but a nice Sandy Kane day would have been much more gooder.

I got a couple, I have to get up at 3:30am for work tomorrow and I have been drinking Rockstar and vodka since the 7AM train ride this morning so I am going to bed, Ill put the ones I got up tomorrow.

Little Chuckie

Jul 21, 2005
I'm taking some time off work to do the walkover on Nov. 7, 8 and 9. Done a few already but being from Florida its not something I can do on the spur of the moment.

Brokeback Jimmy

Laundering your Swastikas since 1912
Jan 30, 2006
Get with the times, man. It's FUCK 'YSP now.

Fuck XM is old news.

Besides, I live in Philly, only way I can get the show live is XM now.

I say FUCK 'YSP right in the ass. Big, hard veiny UNCUT Negro cock right in 'YSP's shit chute.

And a nice load of AIDS cum to fester in their colon...

pmoney316

Mar 30, 2006
Nashville TN
For those that care, the BROADCAST of the walkover will resume this friday November 2nd, 2007.

balt

ok terrific
Apr 11, 2005
You've never heard of it.
So I did the walkover today big deal. Well it was kinda cool, finally met Ant and lil Jimmy on the walkover. Poe was a true gentleman walking us in and out of the studio. Opie got stuck with us douches in the elevator leaving and thanked us for coming down. Although it was a quick XM show I never met the boys before and it was really cool seeing how it ran live so it was a big deal for me and I was as starstuck as lil Jimmy meeting Ozzy on the show.

Oh and Sam you fucking suck cause you blew me off for a photo op, what the fuck did you have an adult's breakfast this morning and get all pissy? God fucking forbid you dont have 480 grams of sugar to get your morning going along with the chicken mcfucking nuggets sitting in your gut from the night before with your popsicle and crosscut fries. Then again maybe you were busy.

Oh I forgot, when we got off the train in Babylon some homeless douche asked me what time it was, I said 2:30. He then asked if it was Friday so I said yes. He acted like he missed an appointment and then threw up. It was almost like if I said it was Thursdee he would have waited to toss his cookies until the next day. Fucking amazing I know but it was damn funny to me.
Don't worry about missing the photo op with Sam. The film would have to be incredibly underexposed for you to actually be able to make out his face in a photograph.

emjay

Aug 18, 2005
Hey Johnny...I was there today as well...I am the guy that busted out early. Hilarious that you never got your Sam photo op...was pretty funny to see you get shot down with the "after the show" putoff...guess he is such a big shot now that he doesn't have time for mundane crap like that ;)

If I could figure out how to attach pictures (I am an idiot it seems), I would attach the ones I got with Ant and a crappy one of the view of the studio from the bleachers. Sorry.

Edit: OK finally got the one pic in the avatar, other one...can't figure out...but you are not missing much really...not a great one of the studio. Like anyone cares.

Woodfloorlicker

Host, "The Radio Freaks" & Meaty Breasted Zilch
Dec 2, 2005
Philthydelphia, PA
I've never done the NYC walkover because I now live in Philthydelphia and can't readily get up there in time to do it since I get off work at 7am. But since I'm on medical right now, maybe I'll have to come up and do it, just to do it, since as Brokeback Jimmy put it, "the only way only way I can get the show live is XM now" so there's no reason for the boys to ever come to Philly again, unless they get on another station here in town (which I'm really hoping for!) or unless you happen to run into Gregg Hughes (the actor that plays Opie on the Opie and Anthony Show) while he's down here with his fiancee to see her family.

But I did get to do the Philly "walkover parade" the last live show they did in Philly at WYSP.....the day before the TLA event. It rocked, so I can only guess the NYC walkover would be 1,000 times better....(perhaps more than that!)

JohnnyRed

Feb 15, 2005
Hey Johnny...I was there today as well...I am the guy that busted out early. Hilarious that you never got your Sam photo op...was pretty funny to see you get shot down with the "after the show" putoff...guess he is such a big shot now that he doesn't have time for mundane crap like that
Not only did I get the ol fuck you line from Sam but you had to turn around and vocalize it?! Dude you got dissed by Sam! Well whatever I suck and it was really funny. Next time you go let me know and we can hold that half whatever he is down and keep his ring dings hostage until he learns a little respect!

user name

Al Sharpton is a Sparkling Nagle
Jun 13, 2006
Texas
Exactly. I've been working on the upper west side for two weeks & don't even catch the show at all. :icon_cry: I'd bring a radio in, but I'm working on three different floors all day.
working on three floors means you can always say later you were somewhere else.

NIB1666

Sep 29, 2007
im thinking of going into the city one day to see o&a. if you show up do you automatically get to go up to the studio?