• OMG!!! GDPR!! GDPR!!! GDP f***ing R!!!!!!!!!!!111111one!

Bla, Bla, Bla, updated privacy policy, because "we care about you! "

ಠ_ಠ

If you even give a shit, our privacy policy is here.

Pro-tip: If you have a reasonable, and transparent policy from Day 1, then you don't have to run around like an asshole!

Got very injured at work today

moviemogul

Aug 23, 2007
I was about to walk into a dealership service area. I parked my tow truck and was hopping out (It was raining).

I hopped off the bottom step, expecting to feel ground...but 6inches later and me in pain on the ground I realized that I stepped down into a pothole. Twisted my ankle and got a head wound that got me 6 stitches. Got the head wound from hitting my head on the door as I fell.

Typing this from the ER right now, love free wifi. May get a necessary, but unwanted few days off from work cause of this. At least Workers Comp is paying the bill.

Neon

ネオン
Donator
Mar 23, 2008
Kingdom of Charis
Tss... What did you fall into a hole full of weed or sumptin'? Tsss...

Begbie

Wackbag Generalissimo
Jul 21, 2003
Wilmington, NC
It's not as good without video. That must've been hilarious to see......ya know, now that, ya know, we know you're ok and all. :icon_cool

How bad is the ankle? I'm on about week 18 since I rolled my ankle coming down the stairs, and its still not right. That's the worst feeling when you feel it "pop". Ugh. Hopefully the whack to head will make you not remember that part of it.

Dec 8, 2004
Maine
Could have been worse...

Ergo:

Ain't gravity a bitch... oh and no insurance or workers comp... yaaaay working for your self.

Hog's Big Ben

Getting ass-***** in The Octagon, brother.
Donator
Jul 28, 2005
New York
How bad is the ankle? I'm on about week 18 since I rolled my ankle coming down the stairs, and its still not right.
Wuss. Mike Napoli did this in the 4th inning of Game Six of the World Series and not only stayed and caught the rest of what turned out to be an 11 inning game, but he also got another hit and made a great pickoff play at third. Meanwhile...The Stairs took you out for an entire NFL season. :action-sm

Mikefrombx

Jan 13, 2011
Bronx
Gravity is a bitch but since it wasn't me the only thing in my head is the ha ha laugh a la Nelson Muntz

Dec 25, 2005
NJ
Not bad.

Was out cruising on my bike about 6 weeks ago and was hit by a car. Lost part of my finger, stitched up the other one & my face, & broke my foot. I've also been sick as hell for the past few days.. had hopes of relying on my 'girlfriend' through this, (the impact is still really screwing me up) but she's taken every opportunity not to help. Dumped that cunt.

Get better soon.

lockjaaaaww

All out of Bubble Gum.
Apr 26, 2008
bohemia, ny
I'm surprised you didn't make up a different story to make yourself look tougher. Yea I fought a bear, I got a head gash but I won for example.

gleet

What's black and white and red all over?
Jul 24, 2005
Idaho
I'm surprised you didn't make up a different story to make yourself look tougher. Yea I fought a bear, I got a head gash but I won for example.
He did ->

Not bad.

Was out cruising on my bike about 6 weeks ago and was hit by a car. Lost part of my finger, stitched up the other one & my face, & broke my foot. I've also been sick as hell for the past few days.. had hopes of relying on my 'girlfriend' through this, (the impact is still really screwing me up) but she's taken every opportunity not to help. Dumped that cunt.

Get better soon.
:action-sm

moviemogul

Aug 23, 2007
I love this place. Lol

I ended getting six stitches in my noggin, and they X-rayed the ankle (Fuckin crazy hot X-ray tech too) Nothing broken, just sprained ligaments. Got to get checked out tomorrow by the Workers Comp place and take a drug test. I'm able to put weight on the ankle, just it's not work ready yet. Hoping to be back to work by Wednesday.

And yes, I purposely made the title like this

gleet

What's black and white and red all over?
Jul 24, 2005
Idaho
Got to get checked out tomorrow by the Workers Comp place and take a drug test.
And did they give you pain killers today to show up in your test tomorrow?

WhiteHonkyDevil

El hombre de los moleculos!
Dec 8, 2004
Detroit, MI
At least Workers Comp is paying the bill.
Beware of minivans.

How bad is the ankle? I'm on about week 18 since I rolled my ankle coming down the stairs, and its still not right. That's the worst feeling when you feel it "pop". Ugh. Hopefully the whack to head will make you not remember that part of it.
I shattered the growth plate in my ankle my senior year in high school by jumping for a frisbee (an ULTIMATE FRISBEE!) and landing in a gopher hole. You can really feel and hear the crack through your whole body, drowning out everything else.

After the second day of hating crutches, I used my recently deceased grandfather's cane. I ended up healing 2 weeks quicker than the doctors told me.

Also, I broke my fucking pinky toe today. Again. This is like time #8 in the last 22 years. Fucking irritating.

cosmic cow

RaMoooooone!!!
Jul 26, 2005
New Jersey
Wuss. Mike Napoli did this in the 4th inning of Game Six of the World Series and not only stayed and caught the rest of what turned out to be an 11 inning game, but he also got another hit and made a great pickoff play at third. Meanwhile...The Stairs took you out for an entire NFL season. :action-sm

omg, is that a real pic? I feel queasy.

Don the Radio Guy

G-Bb-A-D
Donator
Mar 30, 2006
Wyoming
[video=youtube;WFfx4f3aimQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFfx4f3aimQ[/video]

Top Bottom