TV Gotham on Fox - Thursday

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
New cast photos have been released for Gotham: Season 3, including....the first look at the show's new version of Poison Ivy.

The Ivy photo comes via TV Insider, who debuted the image of Maggie Geha as Ivy Pepper/Poison Ivy. Geha (Ted 2) is replacing Clare Foley, who played Ivy in the first two seasons - and apparently there will be a plot explanation for why she's suddenly older, "triggered by a run-in with an escaped monster from Indian Hill," says TV Insider.

BIV

First Look at Benedict Samuel as Gotham's Mad Hatter
Share.
We're all mad here...
By Wesley Copeland Your first look as Benedict Samuel as Gotham’s The Mad Hatter has appeared online.

Entertainment Weekly offers up our first glimpse of Samuel – who played the terrifyingly creepy Alpha Wolf in AMC’s The Walking Dead – as Dr. Jervis Tetch’s alter-ego The Mad Hatter, complete with full costume.

It's always tea time.

According to EW, the Hatter is best described as a psychotic hypnotist with a steadfast desire to find his missing sister Alice.

Samuel will be a season regular in Gotham season three, and makes his debut in the third episode.

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
Found this image from the New 52 Catwoman:

Looks very much like a slightly older version of the hottie jailbait playing Selina on Gotham, no?

Lord Zero

Viciously Silly
I have yet to see an episode of this show, but I'll watch clips every now and then. (Me being me, I obviously started with clips from the Scarecrow episodes.) Last night, I suddenly realized that I've never seen any clips of Bruce or Alfred so I watched some, and I have to say that the kid who plays Bruce is perfect. He's obviously not Batman yet, but you can clearly see the beginnings of Batman in his character. Alfred's actor is great too, from what I've seen. You can see what the future dynamic of he and Bruce's relationship will be anytime they interact.

Radioguy

Having it my way since '98
Not digging Brundle-Hatter.

Plus, going by how core villains are still in their infancy here, Hatter is going to be downright boring if they shy away from the pedo aspect of his character.

Also, Fox really likes to retread their publicity pics. Goddamit, this was 1996:

Frankie_b

Talk softly and drive a big tank!
Has the acting improved since the first season, it was very...bad from what I remember?

BIV

Has the acting improved since the first season, it was very...bad from what I remember?
I don't know how to answer that since the acting is intentionally campy.

chumpy

No hopes of repair
Donator
The first few episodes were pretty douchey, but once you realize that it's supposed to be that way it comes together pretty well.

Radioguy

Having it my way since '98
I always felt like the dialogue that was written was so unnatural that the acting couldn't be delivered well.
That can't excuse the abominable performance of that Jeff Goldblum lookalike Benedict Samuel. His Tetch is goddamned awful. He was actually good n Walking Dead? It's hard to imagine.

That can't excuse the abominable performance of that Jeff Goldblum lookalike Benedict Samuel. His Tetch is goddamned awful. He was actually good n Walking Dead? It's hard to imagine.
That's fair. I caught up over the past couple days and have noticed that they are really hamming it up. My wife is in and out with watching the show and she was asking if it was the fake Gordon from last season at moments and I totally got where she was coming from. I enjoy the show, but it's going to run out of gas really soon and it's going to go down fast and hard.