TV Gotham on Fox - Thursday

TomC

uppity neobarb
Any body else kinda bothered by Dr Julian Bashir as a bad guy?
/
/
/
/
I know, douche bag.

Radioguy

Having it my way since '98
Him kissing Barbara was just weird.

Also, is pronouncing his name "Raise" instead of "Rahs" contrarian for the sake of being so?

crippledalbino

The God of 42nd Street
Donator

Also, is pronouncing his name "Raise" instead of "Rahs" contrarian for the sake of being so?
In my head, I’ve always said Rahs, but there are lots of weird pronunciations. I’ve heard fanboys call him Rayshe.

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
I am happy he didn't quit and is still working.

Radioguy

Who looks like this now:

Still think she should've stayed on as Ivy. If anything, Geha was chosen overtly for being a "hot" chick, but, despite a nice body, is pretty damned boring. Despite being a kid, Foley looked like she had better expressiveness and probably acting chops as well.

LiddyRules

The 9/11 Moon Landings Were An Outside Job
Who looks like this now:

Still think she should've stayed on as Ivy. If anything, Geha was chosen overtly for being a "hot" chick, but, despite a nice body, is pretty damned boring. Despite being a kid, Foley looked like she had better expressiveness and probably acting chops as well.
It's also a vastly different character. Ivy was not really stupid; she was scared and lacked street smarts. Older Ivy was kind of stupid. But the weird thing is no matter how good looking she is, she still has the mind of a child, which makes it uncomfortable.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
"Raish" has been consistent for all the tv shows. I understand this is supposed to be the proper pronunciation despite being "rahs" in the animated series and movie.

"

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Poor Ivy, had to suck so much dick just to get kicked to curb when they find out she doesn't swallow.

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
What REALLY annoys the fuck out of me is "Ivy Pepper"... Really? What the fuck, Gotham? Her name is Pamela Fucking Isley. Always has been. Why they felt the need to call her Ivy Pepper is beyond me.

Radioguy

Meh. New chick aint no redhead either. Pfft. Not really surprised though. Geha was wooden.

What REALLY annoys the fuck out of me is "Ivy Pepper"... Really? What the fuck, Gotham? Her name is Pamela Fucking Isley. Always has been. Why they felt the need to call her Ivy Pepper is beyond me.
If this thing goes on for another five years, they might retcon an episode adrdessing that considering how obscure they are going with some DC content.

Von Maestro

What a strange middle name.

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Bad boy Bruce slammed down those drinks. Hopefully, he stayed sober enough to violate that young whore he was hanging with.