TV Gotham on Fox - Thursday

Biff Hardslab

I have the t-shirt
With his money, that chick was a hard 6. I’d be hunting down Silver St. Cloud and her magnificent tits.

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
With his money, that chick was a hard 6. I’d be hunting down Silver St. Cloud and her magnificent tits.
Ms. St. Cloud will be need of a breast reduction surgery if she doesn't stop pigging out at craft services between takes.

Cha94

Open up your mind, pick up your brain
Ms. St. Cloud will be need of a breast reduction surgery if she doesn't stop pigging out at craft services between takes.
I know...freaking mug is looking terrible these days.....

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
I posted in The Gifted, in the last 3 minutes of episode 7, there's a shot of her jogging toward a van to kiss her boyfriend, and her tits are fucking spectacular. I don't even generally care about breasts as regards size, but the firmness and bounciness of these marvels made me gasp. Holy shit does she have a body build for hard, long fucking.

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
Season 5 will be the last season of Gotham.

Radioguy

Having it my way since '98
Sad. Glad they have a chance to wrap it up, but it's still a bad way to go out.

LiddyRules

Regional Sales Rep for Fontaine Fish Finder
You can say that again...

Sure. Why not? Gotham's "fuck it" approach has worked in the past, and their costumes have almost always been solid. So I'll wait to see what live action looks like. The guy from A Walk To Remember as Bane is a strange choice though.

I just want the final season to have some Zsasz.

Radioguy

But, those shoulders are all the rage.

At least they tried to beat this...which isn't hard.

Radioguy

Glad to have seen Tabitha get hers. That was way overdue. Whatever else, Penguin should have been able to knock off the murderer of his mother long before this. I hope he puts down Barbara before he gets his too. She doesn't deserve the kill, but she'll probably get it anyhow.

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
Has Bruce Wayne donned the cape and cowl yet?

Radioguy

He still looks like a kid. They shoulda got Mazouz on steroids or done some stupid Ivy-like age-up metamorphosis by now. Considering all the other DC-divurgent stuff they've done, it probably woulda flown.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
He still looks like a kid. They shoulda got Mazouz on steroids or done some stupid Ivy-like age-up metamorphosis by now. Considering all the other DC-divurgent stuff they've done, it probably woulda flown.
He should've played a Spiderman or something. Little fucker doesn't age.

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
I'm actually surprised they didn't have him working out, doing some weight gain during the hiatus. He did shoot up height wise though; so it's not too hard to bulk him up with gear, I guess. Problem is, he still has a baby face.

Radioguy

I'm actually surprised they didn't have him working out, doing some weight gain during the hiatus. He did shoot up height wise though; so it's not too hard to bulk him up with gear, I guess. Problem is, he still has a baby face.
If they got him hooked on cigs, we might have gotten the voice at least, but no.

He's a rich little Jewish kid with an almost girlfriend that's too hot for him. They call this "fantasy"?

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
When does the Bat Slit make an appearance, or is she under contract to WB?

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
That's Ruby Rose, right?

Who is going to be the Bat-slit for this verse?

That is the question.
I don't think we'll see one. Bat girl is the same generation as Dick Grayson Robin and Gordon doesn't even have a daughter yet.