TV Gotham on Fox - Thursday

Radioguy

Having it my way since '98
Gordon doesn't even have a daughter yet.
Sure he does. Barbara, Lee, or Sofia had the kid when we weren't looking. That's how this show goes. Did you forget?

Radioguy

So, the final conversion of Jeremiah's chick to Harley Quinn. What a "meh" moment. She has zero sex appeal. Poorest Harley we've seen yet.

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
So, the final conversion of Jeremiah's chick to Harley Quinn. What a "meh" moment. She has zero sex appeal. Poorest Harley we've seen yet.
Yeah, that was pretty bad. When she called Selena Puddin, I just groaned. Ugh.

Need photos to make opinion. Too lazy to look it up myself.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

She was awful........went from mildly attractive to meth-whore ugly. And her acting was horrible.

Biff Hardslab

I have the t-shirt
I still like the show, but I’ve had enough of the “artistic representation” of Joker and now Harley Quinn. Is licensing the reason why they don’t just come out and say “This is Joker” like they did with Penguin?

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
I still like the show, but I’ve had enough of the “artistic representation” of Joker and now Harley Quinn. Is licensing the reason why they don’t just come out and say “This is Joker” like they did with Penguin?
Most likely, plus, Fox isn't a WB property so the studios tend to be cunty with each other.

Radioguy

From what I read, this cannot jump ahead and become "Batman: The Series", but supposed wiggle room will mean we may get a jump ahead in the finale showing Batman and a Jeremiah having taken on the name Joker. Just in the one episode, though.

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
Most likely, plus, Fox isn't a WB property so the studios tend to be cunty with each other.
That has nothing to do with it. The show is produced by WB. Smallville aired on the WB/CW and had the same absurd concept as this show.

Fustercluck

Anyone else notice poor David having a hell of a time walking in those elevator lift boots they stuck on him for scenes with Selena?

Radioguy

Lots of office and basement neurosurgery going on. Par for the course.

It's so comical, that the Nolan aesthetic is more a stranglehold on this than anything now. The ratings would probably go up if they dialed back on the noir and turned up the 60s tipped cameras and primary colors.

Radioguy

Wow. They have done plenty location shoots, but they didn't have money for a church? That was ridiculous.

chumpy

No hopes of repair
Donator
This season seems to be trying to get more horribly cringy with each episode. I just want it to be over

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
This season seems to be trying to get more horribly cringy with each episode. I just want it to be over

Is Selina preggers with Bruces' love baby? Because her ass is getting heavy.

Good thing the show is ending because wardrobe must be going insane with the weight gains.

Radioguy

Is Selina preggers with Bruces' love baby? Because her ass is getting heavy.

Good thing the show is ending because wardrobe must be going insane with the weight gains.
Damn. Just watched again, and yeah. Her jacket looked like the zipper might split, and just a tad of a double chin in one profile shot. Cancellation depression kicking in already?

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Damn. Just watched again, and yeah. Her jacket looked like the zipper might split, and just a tad of a double chin in one profile shot. Cancellation depression kicking in already?
Stress eating and more likely executive producer sperms running cray cray throughout her body.

Radioguy

Stress eating and more likely executive producer sperms running cray cray throughout her body.
Eww. To the stress eating.

BTW, going back to the comical '66-ish aspect, anyone notice Ed's way out is a submarine?