Grace Under Fire

Party Rooster

Unleash The Beast
Apr 27, 2005
The Inland Empire State
Young woman accidentally shot at father's church dies

More than 5,000 people joined a Facebook group called Prayers for Hannah Grace Kelley. The young woman, accidentally shot last Sunday, died Saturday.

Last Updated: Saturday, February 18, 2012

ST. PETERSBURG --
Hannah Grace Kelley, the popular 20-year-old woman who was struck in the head by a bullet last Sunday at the church where her father is the pastor, has died.

Kelley was pronounced dead at 10:20 a.m. Saturday by medical staff at Bayfront Medical Center, according to the Pinellas County Sheriff's Office.

Although the sheriff's office is referring to the shooting as an apparent accidental discharge of a firearm and no charges have been filed, detectives from robbery-homicide unit are conducting a death investigation.

The shooting occurred at Grace Connection Church, located at 4017 56th Avenue North. Kelley's father, Tim Kelley, is the pastor at the church, converted from an old firehouse.

Investigators say several congregation members were gathered in the church's rec room when Moises Zambrana, 48, took Kelley's fiance, Dustin Bueller, and another young man into a closet to show them his Ruger 9mm pistol.

Deputies say Zambrana was explaining the gun's safety features and had removed the magazine when the weapon discharged. The bullet went through the closet wall and out into the rec room, striking Hannah in the head.

Hannah was taken to Bayfront Medical Center, where she spent a week in critical condition.

On Grace Connection's Facebook page, Kelley's father posted a statement last Sunday calling the shooting an accident after his daughter was wounded:

As you know Our precious daughter Hannah was a victim of a tragic, accidental gunshot wound to her head ...The out pouring of love has been overwhelming and humbling--thank you all ... There is no way to thank you all as hundreds have contacted us. I am getting your messages--your love speaks life into our souls.

More than 5,000 people joined a Facebook page called Prayers for Hannah Grace Kelley. Among the posts Saturday afternoon: "I will never forget your face Hannah!" and "1 Corinthians 15:26 ESV - The last enemy to be destroyed is death."

Another woman wrote this:

"Hannah Grace Kelley went into the arms of Jesus Christ this morning at approximately 10:20. Her family is grateful for the prayers of the Body of Christ worldwide. They are doing well under the circumstances and appreciated your ongoing prayer and sensitivity during this time."

http://www.baynews9.com/article/new...oman-accidentally-shot-at-fathers-church-dies
I'm going to hell for that thread title...:(

Konstantin K

Big League Poster
Aug 25, 2010
If ever there was a sign that Jesus doesn't like the way you worship....

Also, I'd hit it. Even today.

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
Feb 20, 2006
jersey
Guess that goes to show the real power of prayer.

Falldog

Wackbag's Best Conservative
Donator
May 16, 2007
Nothern VA
More than 5,000 people have said "We care but not enough to actually do anything to help."

Jan 25, 2006
Saint Louis
If some guy invites me and another guy into a closet, I'm probably not going in no matter how cool the thing is he's showing me.
Not even for his cock.

How big is this closet? Walk in closet, is there a light? Sounds like a nice closet.

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
If some guy invites me and another guy into a closet, I'm probably not going in no matter how cool the thing is he's showing me.
Not even for his cock.

How big is this closet? Walk in closet, is there a light? Sounds like a nice closet.

Hate & Discontent

Yo, homie. Is that my briefcase?
Aug 22, 2005
Dumb shit with the gun deserves a negligent homicide charge.

Jon the Cop

Oct 20, 2008
Indiana
Dumb shit with the gun deserves a negligent homicide charge.
Being this happened in St. Petersburg, I'm guessing by the names alone, there will be some kowtowing to race involved in this investigation.

KRSOne

Dec 8, 2011
Sunnydale
Did the weapon discharge after touching the trigger? That's usually how it happens.

Hate & Discontent

Aug 22, 2005
Did the weapon discharge after touching the trigger? That's usually how it happens.
Ya think? Sounds like the retard dropped the mag and neglected to clear the chamber.

magnus420

You can go and fuck yourself
May 28, 2005
Iowa
headshot through a wall? fucking aimbot.

Hate & Discontent

Aug 22, 2005
Oh man, I shot Grace in the face.

What the fuck you do that for?