Grand Theft Auto V

ScottFromGA

I cum into socks.
Give some more a shot...I've found some guys who legitimately tried to complete full heists and we worked as a team throughout. They are a lot of fun when folks really try.

I'm kinda pissed that I haven't gotten the Duke O' Death random event to spawn yet. I did all of the Tonya side missions too. I check for it daily and it's never there.

Frankie_b

Talk softly and drive a big tank!
By the cafe just north(or south?) of Trevor's airfield. Right by the Los Santos Customs that Franklin was able to purchase.
not sure if the time is a factor but i alwas found it in the evening/night

Johnnyboy

Just got my emails from Rockstar.

GTA5 is ready to download with my $1,500,000 in game currency... I know what I'm going to be doing tonight...

Johnnyboy

Well, I was wrong... all I'm going to do tonight is watch the game download.

I can't wait til Tuesday. I bought a new gaming PC just because of GTA V. (Actually, my old PC broke and I decided to spend a few hundred dollars extra on a new one).

I preordered a retail copy. It supposebly spans 7 discs:

Frankie_b

Talk softly and drive a big tank!

Presenting the Rockstar Editor – a special feature in Grand Theft Auto V for PC that allows players to record, edit, and share videos created from footage in both Story Mode and GTA Online.

ShooterMcGavin

Go back to your shanties.
God damn it this is such a good game.

I'm getting a weird graphics glitch with my character. Stripes all over him. Other people seem to be having the problem and I can't find a fix for it.

Atomic Fireball

Donator
I am getting the apparently common launcher crash. Tried running as administrator and a couple other things and launcher still crashes.

Hate & Discontent

Yo, homie. Is that my briefcase?
I've got the game downloaded, but it runs like shit thanks to my old ass GTX 260 Core 216.

Good thing I have a brand new eVGA GTX 970 FTW coming, huh? I also just ordered a 2TB WD Black hard drive to replace a pair of very old 500GB WD drives that have been getting painfully close to full.

So, who is down for some heist shenanigans this weekend?

The game plays well on my new rig. My only complaints are draw distance and loud GPU fan(s). I've already heard Anthony's Pißwasser commercial twice.

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
I have it but I'll wait till a patch maybe until I play it.

Hate & Discontent

Wow, I am fucking impressed. My processor isn't even close to the recommended specs, but even with everything on high this game is smooth as hell with the new 970 installed. The graphics are a HUGE improvement over the PS3 version, and I haven't even gotten in the air yet.

I'm seriously considering hooking this thing up to the TV this weekend to play it on the big screen.

ShooterMcGavin

Go back to your shanties.
I've been playing a lot of this. As @Hate & Discontent said, runs fucking smooth as hell.

My one complaint about GTA online is the timer on populating multiplayer lobbies. If I start a 30 person map, I should get more than a minute and a half to get it filled.

Also, there is no way to group with your friends and join games together. It's a race to jump into a lobby that isn't full and invite them before the timer goes out or the host launches the game.

Hate & Discontent

I've been playing a lot of this. As @Hate & Discontent said, runs fucking smooth as hell.

My one complaint about GTA online is the timer on populating multiplayer lobbies. If I start a 30 person map, I should get more than a minute and a half to get it filled.

Also, there is no way to group with your friends and join games together. It's a race to jump into a lobby that isn't full and invite them before the timer goes out or the host launches the game.
Let's get some time in this weekend on heists. I'm probably going to import my PS3 character over so I can host no problem.

Sent from the U.S.S. Sulaco

Psychopath

I want to fuck your girlfriend.
Let's get some time in this weekend on heists. I'm probably going to import my PS3 character over so I can host no problem.

Sweet. Now I have a reason to get the PC version. I'll get it next time it's on sale.

Hate & Discontent

Check the GTAO thread.