Grand Theft Auto V

Last night I was introduced to Trevor. WOW what a ride. I played right up until he buys the airfield. Fucking non-stop tweeker roller coaster. I felt like I had actually DONE meth when I stopped playing.

That may have been one of the best gaming sequences I've played in many years.
Wait until you get to Trevor's romantic interlude. And his next mission right after that.

Frankie_b

Talk softly and drive a big tank!
Random stranger mission. She's out in the mountains somewhere.
She isnt unique to Trevor, any of the three characters can pick that basket case up. Whoever takes her though is the only one who can call her

But you didn't break down and cry over Johnny Klebitz?

People were legitimately upset about that.
That was pretty unexpected and made me very happy, Johnny was a bitch and it was fitting that Ashleys whorish behaviour is what got him killed.

I'd like to see Niko dealt with in a similar manner.

Roman lives at the bottom of the ocean in a lost hatch, Morse coding to go bowling

The end of the affair with Martin's wife. I still can't hear that Chicago song without cracking up.
You can dress Trevor in her clothes either once the game is complete or your final mission with Patricia

Mags

A.K.A. Chad
Donator
It's hard to resist switching to Trevor whenever I see the Rampage icon. Goddamn good fun.

Psychopath

I want to fuck your girlfriend.
I sniped the pilot out of the blimp. My only regret is that I wasn't recording at the time.

I got the Xbox 360 version day it came out, my Xbox died in Sept so got the PC version too. I always thought purchased cars re spawned in the garage? Seems like they don't now, so I am glad my guys have $400mil each to play with.

I only tried one online heist, and I died. I stink.

Frankie_b

I got the Xbox 360 version day it came out, my Xbox died in Sept so got the PC version too. I always thought purchased cars re spawned in the garage? Seems like they don't now, so I am glad my guys have $400mil each to play with.

I only tried one online heist, and I died. I stink.
If you leave them in the street i think they get impounded and you have to pay $250 to get them back

Frankie_b

The GTA Online ILL-GOTTEN GAINS Update: Part One Is Coming Next Wednesday June 10
Posted 5 minutes ago | Author: R* A | Filed Under: Games

The Ill-Gotten Gains Update: Part One will be available for Grand Theft Auto Online across all five platforms beginning next week, Wednesday June 10th. As always, we will announce here at the Newswire as it becomes available on each platform on Wednesday.

Also stay tuned next week for information on the Ill-Gotten Gains Social Club Event Weekend (Part One) which will be happening Friday June 12 through Sunday June 14 with some opportunities for bonus RP, GTA$ and more - perfect for the consummate capitalist.

And tune in next Wednesday night June 10 at 8pm Eastern for a special Ill Gotten Gains livestream at the Rockstar Twitch channel featuring guests from the GTAV (and Max Payne 3!) soundtrack, HEALTH.

Frankie_b

6.5gb update....and the cry babies are out in force about rockstar being a disgrace for their free content not being released quick enough and the download being too big

Mags

A.K.A. Chad
Donator
6.5gb update....and the cry babies are out in force about rockstar being a disgrace for their free content not being released quick enough and the download being too big
This download took my PC less than one minute.

Mags

A.K.A. Chad
Donator
So I was doing "assassination investing" and the last Lester mission (construction assassination) won't come up. The "L" won't appear. The only mission available to Frankilin after about a week of waiting is the Derrick mission.

Wtf I wanna. Invest!!!!

I hope I'm not experiencing the "missing missions" bug.

Bobobie

Mags

A.K.A. Chad
Donator
I'm trying to find those underwater hidden packages. Is there still a bug where you have to reload a quick save for them to appear?

Mags

A.K.A. Chad
Donator