Grand Theft Auto V

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
GTA 5: Rockstar Editor Hits PS4 and Xbox One in Next Update
Specially-tailored for consoles.
By Luke KarmaliRockstar has announced Grand Theft Auto V's movie-making feature, the Rockstar Editor, will arrive on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One in the game's next patch.

A blog post on the Rockstar Newswire reveals console gamers won't have to wait much longer to get their hands on the feature, which is currently only available on PC. Though an official date has yet to be confirmed, it doesn't sound like an announcement is far off.

Rockstar Editor can be used to make anything from documents of your Los Santos shenanigans, fake movies trailers, or actual short films.

Someone recently used it to create a GTA 5 version of the House of Cards intro.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/08/20/gta-5-rockstar-editor-hits-ps4-and-xbox-one-in-next-update?utm_source=IGN hub page&utm_medium=IGN (front page)&utm_content=11&utm_campaign=Blogroll&abthid=55d59eea8e5a942f56000007

BIV

Rockstar Editor Coming to Grand Theft Auto 5 on PS4, Xbox One in September
Coming next month.
By Cassidee MoserRockstar Games' Grand Theft Auto V video creation feature, the Rockstar Editor, will be releasing on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One in September.

It will arrive on both platforms as part of the game's September update, and brings with it a number of new features, including a library of ambient audio and sound effects library, snapmatic integration, updates to Director Mode, copy and paste marker properties, and a series of new fonts for use in videos.

Grand Theft Auto V - Rockstar Editor Trailer
02:12
Through the Rockstar Editor, users can cut together their own footage from both GTA Online and the story mode of GTA V. Different camera modes, filters, and the staging editor known as Director Mode.

PC will also be getting the same feature updates alongside the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, and Rockstar adds in a post on their official blog that additional features could be added in a future update.

BIV

Motorhead Fans Create Tribute to Lemmy in GTA 5

Share.
RIP Lemmy.
By Wesley Copeland Three Motörhead fans have created a Lemmy Kilmister tribute in GTA V.

The downloadable mod honouring Lemmy – created by the joint efforts of FunGt, Christian Brandes, and jedijosh920 – features custom hair, skin, face, beard, hat, glasses, tattoos, clothes, and even comes with an in-game Motörhead t-shirt.

You can see the mod in action in the video from Christian Brandes below.

The mod is available for download over on the GTA Forums.

jnoble

Lingering longer for a longering linger
I've been playing online on the PS3 and want to finally be able to steal a tank at Fort Zancuco. I watched a recent youtube vid showing an easy way to do it from outside the base standing on the ridge overlooking the back part of it. But they don't seem to be spawning there, just the jeeps and trucks. Anyone else notice this? Wonder if Rockstar changed one of the updates so they're not easy to get anymore.

DiggerNick

Donator
$20 on Steam, fuckers!

I'm downloading it now. I figured since I can't play RDR 2 and am nearly done with the MAD MAX game I need another big open world game to dive into afterwards.

BIV

$20 on Steam, fuckers!

I'm downloading it now. I figured since I can't play RDR 2 and am nearly done with the MAD MAX game I need another big open world game to dive into afterwards.
Or you could be a real man and get a console. :)

Play Boundless

DiggerNick

Donator
RED DEAD 2 has definitely tempted me to go out and get a PS4.

I'll give it a while and see if they announce a PC port.

DiggerNick

Donator
Cool.

I sat down for over an hour yesterday and just watched the TV channels on Michael's TV until they looped.

There's some genius stuff in there. REPUBLICAN SPACE RANGERS is some REN AND STIMPY-level shit. Just hilarious.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
RED DEAD 2 has definitely tempted me to go out and get a PS4.

I'll give it a while and see if they announce a PC port.
I drug my feet for a long time before buying my PS4 and I regret it, the PS4 is leaps and bounds above the ps3

Yesterdays Hero

She's better than you, Smirkalicious.
I drug my feet for a long time before buying my PS4 and I regret it, the PS4 is leaps and bounds above the ps3
Been on the fence between the PS4 and XB1. Leaning PS4, but goddam did the PS3 turn me off in a big big way. Fucking hated that system. Nintendo level revulsion.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Been on the fence between the PS4 and XB1. Leaning PS4, but goddam did the PS3 turn me off in a big big way. Fucking hated that system. Nintendo level revulsion.
Ive only ever had PS systems, my kid had a wii but I only played it once or twice I still have one but it’s not hooked up, I also have an old X box but I never hooked that up it’s my wife’s, I’m not really a huge gamer and I rarely use the systems to their full potential

Discoman

Donator
I haven't touched GTAV yet and a friend just this month got me the PC version as an early B-day gift. I'm going to finally finish the GTA4 DLC and then get to GTAV. Is the multiplayer fun without spending real money on it?

DiggerNick

Donator
By Christ, the combat in this game handles with the finesse of a club-footed baby.