Gray hair!

tstlkevanilla

Ministress of Masturbation
WTF. I'm 28. I found 3-4 gray hairs.. is it true what they say about cutting one and friends come to mourn? I want to pluck this one that's right on my hairline...

Mine have grown alot over the last year. Getting old sucks.

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
My mom went gray very early due to my childhood high jinks.

Nimrod

At least you're not going bald.

CaraC

A real giirrrrllllllllllllllllll
Yeah, vanilla, I started getting them when I was like 15 yrs old... I was doomed bc my mom was grey by 30 and my dad's twin bro was grey by 21... I know how much of a pain they are... I am not sure if the saying "you pluck 1 and 2 come back" is true, but I've never plucked them just in case... you might not want to either... I know I have a LOT under all of my blonde dye, but thats why I went blonde haha..
I know your hair is very dark, maybe you should just put a few blonde streaks in there just to cover them up... then the grey will just blend in and you/people will think its the highlights!

tstlkevanilla

Yeah, vanilla, I started getting them when I was like 15 yrs old... I was doomed bc my mom was grey by 30 and my dad's twin bro was grey by 21... I know how much of a pain they are... I am not sure if the saying "you pluck 1 and 2 come back" is true, but I've never plucked them just in case... you might not want to either... I know I have a LOT under all of my blonde dye, but thats why I went blonde haha..
I know your hair is very dark, maybe you should just put a few blonde streaks in there just to cover them up... then the grey will just blend in and you/people will think its the highlights!
I used to have the blond highlights in my hair, but 60 bucks a pop got to be too much... that and i'm really not the going to the hair/nail place type of chick. I used to be.. now.. meh...
Looks like I may have to start caring again though. This one dumb hair that's like RIGHT THERE is annoying the fuck outta me!
I'LL END YOUUUUUUUUU!!!

CaraC

I used to have the blond highlights in my hair, but 60 bucks a pop got to be too much... that and i'm really not the going to the hair/nail place type of chick. I used to be.. now.. meh...
Looks like I may have to start caring again though. This one dumb hair that's like RIGHT THERE is annoying the fuck outta me!
I'LL END YOUUUUUUUUU!!!
sometimes the ones you buy in stores can be just as good as long as you have someone else do them... and considering I live pretty much right up the street Id be happy to do it for you! :)

Stalker Patti

Hey! I am going to be 52 on Monday, and I think I am lucky with what I gots NOW! I don't have that much in the way of gray hairs, and I just dolly it up with a little bit of Miss Clairol. I have nothing to be embarrassed about as long as I continue top take care of myself as far as my health is concerned. Besides, compared to other women my same age, I am on the better end of the scale and I count my blessings!

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
My sister went salt and pepper about age 23,,,thanks to dad.
Me. I have my grandpa's hair it has thinned and turning white. I'm 37

Miss Abooty

LOL-just laughing :)
WTF. I'm 28. I found 3-4 gray hairs.. is it true what they say about cutting one and friends come to mourn? I want to pluck this one that's right on my hairline...
I pull mine out if I find one and two never grow back in its place. What would be the harm in doing it? I say go for it :action-sm

jack torrance

I have Nothing better to do...
I got a few by the time I was 13 or 14, but they are actually white hairs.

tstlkevanilla

sometimes the ones you buy in stores can be just as good as long as you have someone else do them... and considering I live pretty much right up the street Id be happy to do it for you! :)
If you're serious, I'll definetly take you up on the offer! :)
There's your answer nilla. At 52 Patty has just about kept the grey away. How? Not fucking or maturbating at all.
There's a lot more grey on the way if you keep this up. :action-sm
Well I'm not fucking that's for sure.. as for stop masturbating? Are you crazy? I'll go with Cara's idea thanks.

CaraC

If you're serious, I'll definetly take you up on the offer! :)
Yep, of course I'm serious! Plus it would be cool to hang out FINALLY! Just let me know whenever you wanna do it! :)

tstlkevanilla

Yep, of course I'm serious! Plus it would be cool to hang out FINALLY! Just let me know whenever you wanna do it! :)
I'll PM you my number. Yay! my first time hanging out with a fellow 'bagger! (that's not my boyfriend anyways). :icon_wink

Trainable J

Steel-toed tooth remover
I started going gray about 13 or 14. Right now I have an old school flat-top with a faint white stripe on one side of the front. The ladies dig gray hair!!!

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Odd question,...Women, if your bush goes grey early...can you dye it? Is there such a thing as Beaver Dye?
Just wondering. cause I once hooked up with a 25 year old woman and it was all white...kinda felt like I was tongue kissing Einstein.

I have a friend who had more grey hair at 25 than my dad does at 70. I even have quite a few greys in my beard now. I'm sure I would on my head too if I let it grow out for more than 2 days.

HummerTuesdays

Another girrrrl!!!
Odd question,...Women, if your bush goes grey early...can you dye it? Is there such a thing as Beaver Dye?
Just wondering. cause I once hooked up with a 25 year old woman and it was all white...kinda felt like I was tongue kissing Einstein.
Yes. I'm a TLC junkie and Stacey London (from What Not To Wear) did a talk show. That was one of the topics covered.

tstlkevanilla

I started going gray about 13 or 14. Right now I have an old school flat-top with a faint white stripe on one side of the front. The ladies dig gray hair!!!
yeah gray hair on a guy makes them look distinguished. on a woman we just look old.

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
Welcome to the club. I started seeing stray grey hairs when i was in my mid 20's. I'm 35 now and have a small amount mixed in but they are really hard to see because my hair is so damn thick. If I keep it cut short it really hides them quite a bit.