Greasy Diet to Healthy. Try going back.

Yesterdays Hero

She's better than you, Smirkalicious.
Uhhhh...Fuck.

Been eating really well the past 3-4 months. Next to nothing that's considered 'Junkfood'. Lots of core 4 food group foods mixed together. Nothing really 'Mass Produced' with ingredients I can't pronounce.

This evening, my Redhead had the thought of getting take-out from the pub we live close to. I remember it being really tasty as far as that type of food goes.

My stomach aches like I got punched repeatedly. Going to end up punishing my toilet later. I can tell already, and it's been not even 20 minutes after I pushed away half my uneaten food.

Anyone else gone Healthy and then tried a meal eating Greasy food? Wondering if it's just me and my pussy stomach, or if this happens when your diet goes the straight and narrow.

UCJOE

I have a lot of business with the Chinese
Uhhhh...Fuck.

Been eating really well the past 3-4 months. Next to nothing that's considered 'Junkfood'. Lots of core 4 food group foods mixed together. Nothing really 'Mass Produced' with ingredients I can't pronounce.

This evening, my Redhead had the thought of getting take-out from the pub we live close to. I remember it being really tasty as far as that type of food goes.

My stomach aches like I got punched repeatedly. Going to end up punishing my toilet later. I can tell already, and it's been not even 20 minutes after I pushed away half my uneaten food.

Anyone else gone Healthy and then tried a meal eating Greasy food? Wondering if it's just me and my pussy stomach, or if this happens when your diet goes the straight and narrow.
Been there
Awhile I go, I swore off meat to lose weight & like 6 months later ate a burger & it was like a brick in my belly

MTJonny

Donator
Uhhhh...Fuck.

Been eating health for about 3 months and had some greasy food last week. Not as bad as you got it but i definitively felt like shit for the next few hours.

JonBenetRamsey

well shit the bed
dumbasses. eat something shitty once a week or every two weeks so your system doesn't totally fag up.

MTJonny

Donator
So your saying that my eating healthy is directly correlated to the large influx of penis exposure recently? Quite offensive sir, quite offensive.

Yesterdays Hero

She's better than you, Smirkalicious.
dumbasses. eat something shitty once a week or every two weeks so your system doesn't totally fag up.
It's a goddam shit show. Pun intended. I can't eat like that anymore. Just a fucking misery.

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
Cut back on fat in foods years ago due to health concerns.
1st round of chest pains will do that.

Anytime I eat stuff like a greasy pizza or hot wings I'm in pain.
Can't eat much of that shit anymore.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
i have "boo boo belly" every time i eat complete shit food, i havent had "fast food" other than chic-fil-a in years, the last time i ate burger king i got sick almost immediately i dont even eat cheese steaks that much anymore, now every once in a while i will go to popeyes and pay for it, but damn..... its popeyes.... some times its worth it.

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
I swiped three bite size Snickers bars out of my kid's trick or treat bag the other day. 15 minutes later I felt like I had swallowed a live ferret. Just three of those dinky little candy bars no bigger than my thumb... that's all it took send my GI system into a tailspin.

Don't even let me near some White Castle... everybody within the 200 yard blast radius will pay for it.