Great Job Rob Bartlett

Not just hilarious, but knows the show better than most listeners. Throwing out show references like a champ.

That's 4 out of 3 stars.

Hoffman

Guess who's back? Hoffman's back
Oooooooo! Love it when Cokelogic rates O&A stuff.

krisko

Mrs. Fuckin Funny
hooray for Rob Bartlett great guest!

sniper

Front, and to the right...
Wackbag Staff
It's My Birthday!
It was great to hear Rob back on the radio. Great job BoxO'Wine!
Miss Brian Wilson.

bnceo

Truly impressed. He knows a lot about the show. Made me smile that he wasn't just another comedian trying to promote a gig. Not to mention he went with the flow of the show and didn't try to plug himself a ton. Great work.

Probably Stoned

I am not good at this.[edited]
I wouldn't be unhappy to hear more of him on the show. I'm sure within a few shows he'd be up to a Patrice or Bill Burr level.

Jims Rottweiler

Anyone ever smell my ass?
Rob rocked. Stellar appearance. We need more Rob. How about a Sat Night Virus show?

S

Shinebox2

He was pretty decent. Its too bad that he has wasted away his time on that fossils show. I don't think Imus should have been fired but his show is fucking awful

I could not agree more. One of the best guests in a while.

Hidden_Rage

Yeah... I got nothing
Great job Rob! I hope we all get to hear you on the program again :icon_mrgr

Deadbent

You can go fuck.
Agreed, Mr. Bartlett knows the show better than most callers, listeners, and baggers. It was definitely apparent he's a long time fan and listener. That gets the thumbs up.

I was repeatedly entertained since he got on air. Nonstop. Was a real treat to have him in to the show.
He was just belting out an amazing amount of references. He even remembered Andrea singing stupid Joplin and made a joke about that. Jimmys Kiss dreams, dreamweaver. Holy shit.
His timing was ... just ridiculously superb.

Also touching on what someone else said... he was subtle. Didn't try to overpower or intrude on the show, or the flow. Nice touch, and it's the touch of a professional.
(a professional kid toucher)

Thanks for representing the bag properly.

prozac

I Munch on Bloody Tampons for Protein
Hearing it right now and I agree...Rob was great and made me laugh out loud during the XM side of the show.

Jim T.

Calmo, calmo...
Not only was he great, but he inspired Jimmy who was on fucking fire.

Budyzir

There's nothing quite like a shorn scrotum.
The Brian Wilson and Uncle Paul Show.
Not only was he great, but he inspired Jimmy who was on fucking fire.

I couldn't agree more with everyones comments but these two have really fired my imagination. There definitely was great interaction between the two, I must have looked like a crazed maniac in my truck as I was listening to the two of them.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

madbam

I'm on da Zoloft..........
Oh man...Rob was fantastic...he needs to fill in on a regular basis

Fruit Monkey

Don't stare at it eat it! P-1 In trainning
should i get my xm again?
is it worth it ?
not the ona part but its what they did that still pisses me off

zagman76

Wackbagger, Geek, Administrator
Wackbag Staff
Great job Rob!!!

I agree, a SNV or "lil jimmy is away today" replacement would be cool!

B

BoxO'Wine

Thanks Baggers!

I am touched beyond belief. I was actually a little nervous about being in studio with the bbboys. But they were just the fucking best. And I had the time of my life. I'm honored to know you guys thought I did well. Before I even met 'em I was a fan. Now that we're pals, it's especially sweet, as I truly love and respect what the do. Hence, the 'going with the flow'. General BAM gets the credit for arranging the original meeting of the minds lo, those two years ago. I would love to stop in again sometime.

Semper Fi and Simplify.

robio

madbam

I'm on da Zoloft..........
I am touched beyond belief. I was actually a little nervous about being in studio with the bbboys. But they were just the fucking best. And I had the time of my life. I'm honored to know you guys thought I did well. Before I even met 'em I was a fan. Now that we're pals, it's especially sweet, as I truly love and respect what the do. Hence, the 'going with the flow'. General BAM gets the credit for arranging the original meeting of the minds lo, those two years ago. I would love to stop in again sometime.

Semper Fi and Simplify.

robio
You definitely hit that one out of the park...hope to hear you again there soon.

notalentassclwn

Fulltime Wingman

Semper Fi and Simplify.

robio

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: