Great place for pest to hone their skills

So if I started a new thread in the wrong place sue me. wah wah wah effing crybabies.

Ive been going to this free live cam site and fighting with these ugly hookers about nothing so I can practice keeping up a good fight when we have to attack.

I also sign in with the screen name "OnAPartyRock" so the few other pest I've run into have joined in.

It's free , you dont even have to sign in. lol its fantastic for starting fights or right before bedtime "wink wink nudge nudge" but that part could get expensive.

Go check in at http://www.Livejasmin.com then click on your favorite subject ... there are even trannys (if im not alowed to post this link remove and let me know) and look for OnAPartyRock and lets keep our skills up.

Make them cry you savages.

Fighting makes me happy, I do it for sport.

:fight6::D

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005

Little Chuckie

Jul 21, 2005
I think I made AaeenasDream cry a little, she had some tears.

Feb 20, 2007
Or you can goto http://www.pestgaming.com and play TF2 among other games with Pests. And yes, we do ridicule others. Some people even like to use the sound board over teamspeak over and over. We laugh, and share bondage.

Don the Radio Guy

G-Bb-A-D
Donator
Mar 30, 2006
Wyoming
Who wants to waste good Fargo references on some Eastern European camwhore?

The Stormrider

Fucking your daughter.
Feb 8, 2006
I'll be honest. When I did find myself on one of those sites, I did spend a better portion of the time throwing out references and mentioning O&A.

STARTSOMETHING

I wanna b, like ronnie b!
Jul 30, 2005
Harrisburg PA
Or you can goto http://www.pestgaming.com and play TF2 among other games with Pests. And yes, we do ridicule others. Some people even like to use the sound board over teamspeak over and over. We laugh, and share bondage.
Yeah I tried a pestgamming server and got kicked for winning. I'm a huge fan of o and a but i say fuck pestgamming.

NighthawkCP

Jan 25, 2006
Roanoke Rapids, NC
Looks like the new battleground for honing your verbal abuse skills is Orbitcast. That place has devolved into a fucking mess on the comments. EVERY DAMN TOPIC has a fucking a zombie immediately make a stupid O&A reference. Ugh. The site is great for news, but the clientele has turned to shit lately. Hmmm, wonder if thats because the great one is on vacation....AGAIN.

STARTSOMETHING

I wanna b, like ronnie b!
Jul 30, 2005
Harrisburg PA
Yeah I tried a pestgamming server and got kicked for winning. QUOTE]

Proof?

I never said anything in the server. I was pyro started kicking ass and then was kicked without reason.

i just visited pestgaming.com and thought. I would join the server since im a fan of the show.

I'm not showing proof, I'm just telling you why I don't join any pestgamming server anymore.

Feb 20, 2007
I never said anything in the server. I was pyro started kicking ass and then was kicked without reason.

i just visited pestgaming.com and thought. I would join the server since im a fan of the show.

I'm not showing proof, I'm just telling you why I don't join any pestgamming server anymore.
Okay, we wont miss you :action-sm