Donator
Apr 14, 2004
Just outside NYC
Best and worst idea ever. I agree we need some kind of follow up on this one

mik3

fornicating madly
Mar 29, 2004
732 Jersey
57,000 for a mariners game? I think it was a few less than that!
It was last week when they were playing pretty much for the wild card, I'm pretty sure the whole week sold out.

And yeah, this was amazing. That's what he gets for wearing another team's jersey in YS.

Budyzir

There's nothing quite like a shorn scrotum.
Nov 12, 2004
Queens, NY
That was brutal, cruel, and freaking brilliantly hysterical!

Simby19

I want to have L'il Jimmy's babies
Aug 10, 2006
Paramus, NJ
Do I sound like Steve C. here if I say I thought it was fake? Just the whole reaction from the couple seemed a bit odd. Still entertaining, though. I can't imagine how a guy would explain himself out of that shit.

mik3

fornicating madly
Mar 29, 2004
732 Jersey
Do I sound like Steve C. here if I say I thought it was fake? Just the whole reaction from the couple seemed a bit odd. Still entertaining, though. I can't imagine how a guy would explain himself out of that shit.
The reaction seemed a bit fake, but like the dude said it's expensive to get one of those announcements on the board. That's going pretty far for a fake bit.

Plunkies

Jun 28, 2006
Fake or not it's the most excitement I've ever gotten out of a baseball game.

moegolden

Perv-switch toggler
Oct 3, 2004
The reaction seemed a bit fake, but like the dude said it's expensive to get one of those announcements on the board. That's going pretty far for a fake bit.
These are the collegehumor.com guys, they are known for having a bit too much money, as well as the immaturity to spend it on stuff like this. but yeah, how great is it to do something that might not be able to be topped? that he got the extra camera angles and tickets and everyone to text message congrats - A plus for effort.

but if the chick knows the guy doesn't want to marry her, wow that could have destroyed the relationship right then and there.

moegolden

Perv-switch toggler
Oct 3, 2004
i disagree....reaction was as real as real gets....as the guy, you're reacting in shock. as the girl, you're reacting to a wedding proposal. and if a chick says yes....as the guy, you're thrown into real shock.

I could see him being flustered enough for a second to say what he apparently did say to get slapped - "I don't want to fucking marry you."

moegolden

Perv-switch toggler
Oct 3, 2004
i'd love to see the brainstorming for the next stage of this battle. So far, the best pranks against amir have centered around his prospective career in comedy.

here is all five chapters of their war....each is pretty edgy in its own way.

http://www.collegehumor.com/tag:prank-war

MJMANDALAY

Jan 26, 2005
Fake like every other video on the internet I am told