Greatest Wrestling Figure Ever coming soon

MayrMeninoCrash

Liberal Psycopath
Shockmaster!

And of course, the perfect packaging pose!

Die-hard WWE® fans will enjoy the ultimate tribute to the legendary Shockmaster™ with this Elite 6-inch figure. This limited edition figure celebrates the iconic debut of The Shockmaster™ at WCW® Clash of the Champions XXIV, and is packaged in a unique way to recreate his epic fall during his television debut. He also comes with his entrance coat that was intended to enhance his first ever appearance. Now WWE® fans have a chance to celebrate one of sports entertainment’s most talked about Superstars!

This product will be available for pre-order at MattyCollector.com on June 16, 2016 for subscribers only (Early Access), and from June 17 through June 26 for everyone else (All Access). Orders must be picked up in person at San Diego Comic-Con. Products will also be available for purchase at the convention.
http://www.actionfigureinsider.com/mattel-sdcc16-reveals-wwe-shockmaster-figure/

mrbucket75

Fuck yeah the Shockmaster. When they were watching the promo with Patrice over and over, that was one of the best things ever. I think oandavid on youtube linked up the video for that, then baby girl Opie had them take it down after anthony was fired.

Foggy

I'm wasting my life here
Donator
I'd buy a Kerwin White action figure.

Haeder

South Dakota
This makes me all kinds of happy.
Me too. The upside down packing is a wonderful touch.

"He fell on his ass....."

The Shockmaster voice over laugh at the beginning of his promo was fantastic too. I might buy one of these.

It's a shame it's an SDCC exclusive. Not that the stores around me get any of the good ones anyway. I always just see the same Cena, Wyatt, and Bryan guys anymore. I found a Balor once and when I go back to the store I got him at, they have practically nothing anymore.