Greta Thunberg Appreciation thread

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
I remember this. This crap haunted my dreams when I was a kid.

Thank you, adults.

Spock lied to me!

DiggerNick

Donator
When will the Democrats get on of their trained scare monkeys to rail against things that are actually killing people en masse;, like drug addiction, obesity or gun violence?

No, it's only ever the strawman garbage they invent for political gain, like climate change, **** culture or systemic racism.

SatansCheerledr

Ideologically Unsound
When will the Democrats get on of their trained scare monkeys to rail against things that are actually killing people en masse;, like drug addiction, obesity or gun violence?

No, it's only ever the strawman garbage they invent for political gain, like climate change, **** culture or systemic racism.
If it was something that you could do something about then they would have to do something about it.

Fuck that.

I really do hate both sides of politics but with the left, they add hypocrisy to the mix.

weeniewawa

it's a man, baby!!!

what and alienate all of their voters?

domelogic

I remember this. This crap haunted my dreams when I was a kid.

Thank you, adults.

Spock lied to me!

Can you please send that to every idiot with the global warming/climate change nonsense. Did the media(of all sorts) ever not try to scare the heel out of people?

I thought they told us the planet has been heating up for a century

Last edited:

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Can you please send that to every idiot with the global warming/climate change nonsense. Did the media(of all sorts) ever not try to scare the heel out of people?

I theory told us the planet has been heating up for a century
The Big Yellow One is to blame.

The Big Yellow One is to blame.
Ya it does weird shit cyclically... kinda like the weather... and how these cycles interact with each other makes weather... naaaaaaaaaah dat silly and totally not logical... considering there is a finite amount of carbon on this planet and how it gets absorbed and released if you average out is pretty constant...

Oh fyi if a few good volcanos let loose ooh boy my house 10 miles inland is prob gonna be beachfront.. sweet

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
It means Greta Thunberg swims with the fishes.