Greta Thunberg Appreciation thread

Fred West

Andrew Neil, the last journalist on the BBC, gives this moron a thorough intellectual thrashing.

Her neckwear is the worst I've seen since Lord Percy made a broach from "purest green" in Blackadder 2.

Atomic Fireball

Donator
Andrew Neil, the last journalist on the BBC, gives this moron a thorough intellectual thrashing.

Her neckwear is the worst I've seen since Lord Percy made a broach from "purest green" in Blackadder 2.

She has quite the CO2 footprint I hope she buys carbon credits

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.

She has fucking nothing.

Begbie

Wackbag Generalissimo
Greta was in South Dakota a few days ago and I missed it.

HOW DARE I !!!
She shouldn't be up there. She should be back in school on the other side of the ocean. How dare you.

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
I bet the lil fella isn't happy today. She was a heavy favorite for the nobel peace prize but they gave it to someone who probably deserved it.

Yesterdays Hero

She's better than you, Smirkalicious.
I like bringing up her lack of awareness to the real culprits of current day pollution, to those that think she's the 2nd coming. You mention the absence of China/India in her lil' speech, and they deflate all their bluster at once

Opie&JimmyShow

Donator
You never know. Someone might decide he is more useful as a martyr and suicide him El' Clinton style with the old two shots to the back of the head and no note.

Sent from your Mom's box.