Group of Camo'd Arizona men shoots at illegals

Jon the Cop

Oct 20, 2008
Indiana
Couldn't find this posted anywhere else and my ADD won't let me look any longer.
Cue the race war talk....

It's slowly happening - A group of camouflaged Arizona gunmen open fire on pickup truck carrying illegal beaners, killing 2

Authorities in southern Arizona say two men in a pickup truck carrying illegal immigrants were fatally shot near Eloy.

Pima County Sheriff's officials say it appears the truck was ambushed by an unknown number of people dressed in camouflage and armed with rifles late Sunday night.

Border Patrol agents and police officers from Eloy and Coolidge responded to a report of shots fired about 10:30 p.m. in an area known for human smuggling activity.

Authorities say one man was found dead inside the bed of the truck and another victim was located in a wash near the vehicle. Their identities haven't been released.

Detectives say it appears shot were fired at the truck by the ambush group.

Several illegal immigrants were found hiding in the desert near the truck.

Cops don't know why the gunmen targeted the pickup, but the area has been plagued by human trafficking activity, Dawn M. Barkman, a spokeswoman for the Pima County Sheriff's Department, told the Arizona Republic.

In the past, violent crews have ambushed groups of illegal immigrants coming across the border to rob them or hold them for ransom, the Republic said.

Barkman said "every possibility is being investigated."
http://shavedlongcock.blogspot.com/2012/04/its-slowly-happening-group-of.html

Aaaaaaand go....

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Apr 22, 2002
Seattle
Begun, this race war has.

Jon the Cop

Oct 20, 2008
Indiana
They're not niggers

sit the fuck down
Well, wait for this weekend then. NRA huge convention in St Louis. Think any spodas will be shot back at in the East St Louis area as they attempt to rob the hillbillies outside one of the dozens of strip clubs?

lajikal

Aug 6, 2009
Camo? Fagtacular!

KRSOne

Dec 8, 2011
Sunnydale
How do they know it wasn't drug cartels? I guess because the drug cartels usually cut off their heads?

lajikal

Aug 6, 2009
How do they know it wasn't drug cartels? I guess because the drug cartels usually cut off their heads?
They'll find out, if they happened to have shot mule runners.

Jon the Cop

Oct 20, 2008
Indiana
They'll find out, if they happened to have shot mule runners.
According to lots of Border Patrol friends of mine, the common policy for illegals is to always say it was white racist crackers that shot them or at them. Some other incidents have been caught on BP pole cams near the border and it was obviously cartel mexican on mexican shootings, but the illegals still claimed random white dudes did it. They never want to point the finger at their own race out of fear and stupid pride. I'm interested to see how this plays out.

mascan42

Aug 26, 2002
Ronkonkoma, Long Island
Any real news sources on this? Because a blog called Shavedlongcock strikes me as perhaps not entirely reliable.

Jon the Cop

Oct 20, 2008
Indiana
Any real news sources on this? Because a blog called Shavedlongcock strikes me as perhaps not entirely reliable.
It's a blog of a retired Chicago detective. Usually he has a link to the article on his page.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
need to send those boys back to basic rifle training, the body count was way too low, also they should have burned the bodys and the truck... fucking amateurs

MayrMeninoCrash

Liberal Psycopath
Dec 9, 2004
Silverdale, WA
Were these fine gentlemen just "Standing their Ground" against a bunch of obviously hostile perpetrators?

lajikal

Aug 6, 2009
According to lots of Border Patrol friends of mine, the common policy for illegals is to always say it was white racist crackers that shot them or at them. Some other incidents have been caught on BP pole cams near the border and it was obviously cartel mexican on mexican shootings, but the illegals still claimed random white dudes did it. They never want to point the finger at their own race out of fear and stupid pride. I'm interested to see how this plays out.
[ventura]Ahhh[/ventura].. I see what you're trying to do. Good one. Like everything else, it'll play out and become nothing unless some 'influential' people get involved. Spics, especially mexican spics, don't have wide representation besides 'la raza'. Spics keep to themselves and quiet since the days of world boxing champion turned civics leader, el little ceasars chavez.

CougarHunter

Lying causes cat piss smell.
Mar 2, 2006
KC Metro
We've made too many compromises already; too many retreats. Mexicans invade our space and we fall back. They assimilate entire states and we fall back. Not again. The line must be drawn here! This far, no further! And I will make them pay for what they've done!

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Apr 22, 2002
Seattle
We've made too many compromises already; too many retreats. Mexicans invade our space and we fall back. They assimilate entire states and we fall back. Not again. The line must be drawn here! This far, no further! And I will make them pay for what they've done!

You broke your little ships.

Neckbeard

I'm Team Piggy!
Donator
Oct 26, 2011
The coyotes and drug cartels do this to assert control over turf and territory. This was Jose firing because Hector was doing some shit he wasn't supposed to be doing in a place he wasn't supposed to be doing it.

The people who get paid to attack the coyotes and mules who are breaking the rules are called "rippers" or "rip crews."

No way in Hell was this YT.

Sorry to disappoint, I guess.

:action-sm