Group of young people attack New Jersey man

Sunsetspawn

http://gothamist.com/2011/07/08/recent_rutgers_grad_beaten_into_com.php

A 22-year-old Bayonne, New Jersey man is in a coma after a large group of teenagers beat him to within an inch of his life early Sunday morning. Dawid Strucinski, a recent criminal justice graduate from Rutgers University who is described by a friend as "one of the nicest people I’ve ever met in my life," was walking home from a convenience store around 3 a.m. when he intervened to help a buddy being attacked by the mob. CBS 2 reports that he suffered severe head trauma from the assault, and this surveillance video shows his assailants, who numbered between 13-20, repeatedly punching and kicking him in the head while he's down.

Friends and family tell the Star-Ledger that Strucinski is breathing on his own but remains in a coma at Jersey City Medical Center. Police have arrested three youths in connection with the savage beating: a 16-year-old boy, and two teenage girls, aged 17 and 14. Charges are pending against three other suspects, CBS 2 reports. Alcoholic Beverage Control investigators are also part of the investigation because the teens are believed to have come from a house party where alcohol was served.

On Saturday, Strucinski's friends are holding a fundraiser at the Polish American Home in Bayonne to help cover the family’s medical expenses. Details here.
All, I can't seem to find the answer to the question. You know the question, so, any baggers living in Jersey know the answer?

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
Given the area, its either white or hispanic. Its close to Jersey city though, so young people might have been involved.

Party Rooster

Unleash The Beast
They looked like suburban white kids in the surveillance video. I'll bet it's that Four Loco devil's potion.

MrAbovePar

En Taro Anthony
If that ever happened to a family member of mine I would burn their neighborhood to the ground. Tanker trunk, pump, and kerosene.

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
A drive by would probably be a bit more cost-effective.