Grrrr Why 102.7 Why ??

FOFOLINA

This is so FUCKING ANNOYING why the hell are they playin the Radio Chick when the show is ended and she was fired this is a bunch of bullshit God Damn WNEW
such a fucking tease they are and a whole damn fucking CLUSTER F
THose damn f-tards

------------------
I AM THE ONE THE ONLY FOFOLINA =^,,^=
Purssss 4 HER LITTLE SWEETY Metallica22 =)~
Yet also I am the "Hey Hon, Oh My God, The Fofster,hun pie, well ya person!!!!!!!! :)

metallica22

i don't know baby. They are fucking with us by doing this. And check the website, they still have her pictures there.

FOFOLINA

Grrrr Sweety it is just not right that damn station is a whole bunch of bullshit it ios just not right they are just having all the fans hate that staion such a shame and mind you I have it on since I miss the chick so much damn that sux so sad

------------------
Yet also I am the "Hey Hon, Oh My God, The Fofster,hun pie, well ya person!!!!!!!!

[This message has been edited by FOFOLINA (edited 01-08-2001).]

The reason is very simple, they have not signed a replacement yet.

i find it perplexing why you felt the need to put the grrrrr in your title and in your post.

FOFOLINA

well gonzo I dont know why i put grr on the post i felt like it thats all just a figure of speech thats all nothing more nothing less

------------------
Yet also I am the "Hey Hon, Oh My God, The Fofster,hun pie, well ya person!!!!!!!! :)

Oh my god hey hon hon oh my god grrr!!!LOL

------------------
CHOO CHOO!!!

DIRTY_HARRY

Just remember If her contract ran out then she has a good case but if it didnt they still have to pay her till it does.
Now By playing those old shows just goes to show that the dick that fired her is sweating after the ratings she got and now HIS job is on the line. Please dont ask me how I know all this shit I just know this business and still have mucho connections

I guess now it will cost WNEW more to get her back if they wanted.

------------------
CHOO CHOO!!!