Grudge Match

SallieTomato

Here'sh The Thing
Jul 25, 2012
SOL.3
Stallone & Bobby D. are rivals talked out of retirement for a final boxing match 50 years after their last fight.

It's a comedy.

Yes, this is real -- November 12th, 2013.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Apr 22, 2002
Seattle
Christ you suck. No article? No link?

Let me show you how to start a thread, Fried Green Idiot.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*asinine Sallie comments about the story/movie go here. Nothing I do will help your posts not suck, but I can at least fix your format.*

Warner Bros. Sets Release Date for 'Grudge Match'

4:25 PM PST 1/23/2013 by Borys Kit

Getty Images
Sylvester Stallone and Robert De Niro star in the movie as two boxers coaxed out of retirement for one final match.

That is the date Warner Bros. has set for the release of Grudge Match, its boxing comedy starring noted screen pugilists Sylvester Stallone and Robert De Niro.

Peter Segal (Get Smart) is directing the pic, which is in production.

The film revolves around two boxers (Stallone and De Niro) who, 50 years after their last fight, are coaxed out of retirement for one final match. Both famously earned best actor Oscar noms playing boxers in films produced by

Irwin Winkler and Robert Chartoff: Stallone in 1976's Rocky and De Niro in 1980's Raging Bull. (De Niro won in the category, while Stallone won for best original screenplay).

Also in the Grudge Match cast are Kevin Hart,Alan Arkin and Kim Basinger.

The only competition on the Nov. 15 is The Fifth Estate, DreamWorks’ movie centering on Wikileaks founder Julian Assange. The movie began production this week.
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/grudge-match-release-date-set-414962

*Additional concluding Sallie drivel*

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Step 1: Add a comment (if desired)

Step 2: Put a referenced story in quotes. Be sure to removed extra shit (stuff from sidebars, related links in the story, stupid facebook icons, etc) and make sure the spacing is intact. The best thing to do is to copy the story to Wordpad before copying it from wordpad to the board. Wordpad kills all formatting and turns to document to "as is". An extra 2 seconds makes a big difference.

Step 3: Post the link. People may want to visit the site or seek more info. The stories also often make reference to links, videos and pics in the article and other board members may want to check them out.

Step 4: Any concluding comments, if desired. This is also the spot to place humorous images and giffs that somehow relate to the article.

I hope we have all learned something. I should teach a fucking clinic.

Now go kill yourself.

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
Oct 22, 2004
Ill Repute
Stallone & Bobby D. are rivals talked out of retirement for a final boxing match 50 years after their last fight.

It's a comedy.

Yes, this is real -- November 12th, 2013.
sp;dr

SallieTomato

Here'sh The Thing
Jul 25, 2012
SOL.3
Thanks for the tips, O Batt'ler Of Vos.

I don't know what I'd do without you.

Now go take a short walk on a long pier.

BIV

Apr 22, 2002
Seattle
Thanks for the tips, O Batt'ler Of Vos.

I don't know what I'd do without you.

Now go take a short walk on a long pier.
Just do better, that's all I ask. A little effort, man. Have some pride.

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
Jun 22, 2004
I may have to turn in my HitW card for saying this, but this sounds like it's got a chance to be good. I'm definitely interested.

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
Feb 20, 2006
jersey
Just do better, that's all I ask. A little effort, man. Have some pride.
I wish he would try suicide but he would probably fail at that as well.

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
Jun 22, 2004
I wish he would try suicide but he would probably fail at that as well.
If he did it, and the police found a printout of this post next to the corpse, would you feel bad, proud, or both?

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
Feb 20, 2006
jersey
If he did it, and the police found a printout of this post next to the corpse, would you feel bad, proud, or both?
Id print it on a tee shirt.

Edit: I dont even know what this means, it sounded funny in my head.

BIV

Apr 22, 2002
Seattle
Id print it on a tee shirt.

Edit: I dont even know what this means, it sounded funny in my head.
Personally, I'm a big fan of tshirt smack.

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2

mikeybot

SPANAKOPITA!!!
Jul 25, 2005
philly
That actually doesn't look completely terrible.
Especially if they manage to skip the 2nd act emotional heart string pulling non-sense.