GTA and O & A

blakesnake00

The name is Snake.
Jun 5, 2005
peoria Il
My kid and I were wondering what GTAs the boys are in and in what capacity they did.I need to know what game,people they played ,and what channels they were on on the radio stations.Thank you bundles in advance if anybody could help us.Blake

D

Dave Dumperman

Opie and Anthony were in GTA: Vice City on the PS2, and Vice City Stories on the PSP. Kenny was also in Vice City stories. Jimmy was in the Rockstar game Bully. I can't remember the specifics, but I know O&A could be heard on one of the radio stations towards the end of the Vice City game. I believe Kenny and Opie both played cops in Vice City Stories, and Anthony did a commercial on the radio stations. Sorry I couldn't give you more info on exactly where they appear in the game, but it's been awhile since i've played them.

Hysterectomeal

More like "Jew York"
Jul 10, 2007
Brookfield, IL
From Wikipedia, as far as San Andreas goes

San Andreas
Entertaining America
Entertainment program hosted by Billy Dexter (Peter Marx[2]) and later Lazlow (Lazlow Jones[2]), featuring various guests. Dexter is accidentally fatally shot by a gun-wielding Jack Howitzer (star of the Exploder movie from Vice City) and after a rather lengthy hiatus (which includes Howitzer's subsequent conviction on WCTR news) is replaced by Lazlow. When Lazlow took over the show, his guests included OG Loc, Chris Formage (leader of a cult called the Epsilon Program), and Darius Fontaine (a new age, radical preacher who urges his fans to 'face their fears'). Opie and Anthony made a cameo as callers on the show. Opie talked about hunter-gatherers while Anthony said that he'd "really like to make out with hot chicks in church", which is a reference to Sex for Sam 3. According to Dexter, Entertaining America is headquartered in Vinewood.

I think there's audio out there of the commercials, I'll post if I find it.

blakesnake00

The name is Snake.
Jun 5, 2005
peoria Il
thank you both again very much,your good eggs no matter what your grandma said about you . haha thanks again dudes

Moz

Angry fat guy.
Feb 12, 2005
Oakland, CA
Actually, O&A weren't in Vice City. That game came out not long after the bbbboys got booted from NEW, and years before they met Lazlow.

Also, Steve C did a lot of the work on Liberty City and Vce City Stories, as I recall. Lazlow hired him as his co-producer or something like that. You can hear Steve and a whole lot of other auxiliary O&A guys on the radio in those games. Pure gold.

You might want to check out the Lazlow show, too.

WhiteHonkyDevil

El hombre de los moleculos!
Dec 8, 2004
Detroit, MI
Wasn't Ben a caller that kept wanting to talk about "eating people"?

silentbob8201

Jun 29, 2005
Fez Marie Whatley might be in GTA 4. He was said to be with Lazlow in the past week.

Jun 15, 2006
Long Island
The Boys and crew have been in all the GTA games since the PSP versions started coming out. So all the PSP versions and San Andreas, and I think they mentioned they did stuff for GTA 4, which would be no surprise, I gotta say Lazlow is a freaking genius with everything he does on the GTA games.

WhiteHonkyDevil

El hombre de los moleculos!
Dec 8, 2004
Detroit, MI
The Boys and crew have been in all the GTA games since the PSP versions started coming out. So all the PSP versions and San Andreas, and I think they mentioned they did stuff for GTA 4, which would be no surprise, I gotta say Lazlow is a freaking genius with everything he does on the GTA games.
Nobody will ever doubt Lazlow's genius.

If they do, may they face eternity in the hell of the horny dragon.

TallBaby

Unregistered User .
Sep 9, 2005
Dallas, TX
please let the Lazlow show in GTA IV feature a call in guest by the name of "Steve From Yellowstone"

The Godfather

Spark it up for The Godfather and say!!!!!
May 9, 2007
So what exactly is Lazlow's job with Rockstar and GTA? He is in charge of producing all the radio shows and all the background pedestrian voices?

F

FuckAFetus

I'd like to see the boys in GTA IV in some capacity; Though I liked Lil' Jimmy in Bully, I thought he would have been an even better fit for GTA

Moz

Angry fat guy.
Feb 12, 2005
Oakland, CA
So what exactly is Lazlow's job with Rockstar and GTA? He is in charge of producing all the radio shows and all the background pedestrian voices?
Pretty much. In GTA3, he only did the fake talk radio station, Chatterbox. People liked it so much that Rockstar hired his studio to handle all the sound production for Vice City and, so far, all future GTA games. He's in charge of what goes on the radio stations, and the pedestrian voices, and pretty much anything else related to sound. As far as I know.

Good guy. Responds to fan mail. I'd totally suck his cock.

Jun 15, 2006
Long Island
If you pop open the booklet you'll see, He does a good majority of the stations, some of them his company fully produces and others he only does imaging, and then he does the voices of the AI people in the game. I don't think he handles the main characters but all the other people in the game.