OpieRadio Logo
Compound Media Logo
Jim Norton Logo

GTR: FDNY Prep Class Denies Applicants Because of Their Race

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Neon, Mar 4, 2012.

1. Neon

Neon ネオン
    Donator

:trollol:

Video at the link.

2. CougarHunter

CougarHunter Lying causes cat piss smell.

I wish people would cut the "reverse discrimination" shit. Racial discrimination is racial discrimination, regardless of the beneficiary.

3. Sinn Fein

Sinn Fein Infidel and White Interloper
    Wackbag Staff

It's simple, someone needs to have a prep class for white firefighters only.

4. d0uche_n0zzle

d0uche_n0zzle **Negative_Creep**

The problem is the coloreds want the job without having to pass all the requirements for it. The written test is just one step.

The majority of the minorities have trouble passing the physical test and keeping their urine clean for the first few years.

5. Lord Zero

Lord Zero Viciously Silly

That article is terribly written.

6. Creasy Bear

Creasy Bear gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
    Donator

Why is anybody blasting the FDNY?

The prep class was given by an association of black FDNY firefighters... NOT the FDNY.

They filed a lawsuit two years back to force the FDNY to hire black firefighters despite their lower test scores...

http://www.wackbag.com/showthread.php/120274-Forced-diversity-to-be-forced-upon-FDNY.?highlight=fdny

But that wasn't enough for them, so now they're trying to "game the system" by giving prep courses open only to blacks. And this right here makes me think that somebody thinks the prep course practice tests are pretty g-darned "applicable" to the questions on the test...

In other words... a certain group of "somebodies" has gotten their paws a certain set of test questions that are pretty cotton-picking identical to the one's you'll be seeing on the actual FDNY admission test... and those "somebodies" don't want to share.

7. stevethrower

stevethrower Got Sig?

8. Buds Spuckley

Buds Spuckley Registered User

There should be one question on that test.

Where do you spray water? If anything other than fire is written then you dont get the job.

9. d0uche_n0zzle

d0uche_n0zzle **Negative_Creep**

NYPD has similar 'problems' with their colored candidates in the police academy. Seems like they forget there are random drug tests.

Plus, the 'background' investigators are all overweight house mouses of colors and see no problems denying whitey over trivial shit (parking tickets, etc... But, will let the coloreds slide for real serious shit (drug dealing, welfare fraud, etc...)

Go equality.

Neckbeard likes this.
  10. whiskeyguy

whiskeyguy PR representative for Drunk Whiskeyguy.

In all fairness, "at nig***s" could be an acceptable answer also, although probably not a popular one in this class.

:action-sm

11. Motor Head

Motor Head HIGHWAY TRASH REMOVAL

Being a fireman is a lot more then showing up in the big truck and spraying water on something on fire until the fire goes out. I've been told how you can be on scene for hours at a house fire tearing out walls looking for hot spots. It's a hot shitty job in the summer, and during the winter it's fucking brutal.

I'm curious what the turnover rate is during the first couple years. In Omaha they lose a few probationary fireman out of every graduating class due to testing positive for drugs. The drug is always weed, and the probationary fireman is always black. I don't get it. You're making $27 an hour your first year, but you can't stay off the weed. Ponderous.

12. Don the Radio Guy

Donator

Too bad that
    Nobody can ever
    Be fair to the poor African American firefighters.

13. Lord Zero

Lord Zero Viciously Silly

Fire, smoke, and building collapses are always fair.

14. Voss's Tumor

Voss's Tumor Banned

Many years ago when the economy first started shitting the bed I interviewed to be a recruiter with Teledyne Industries. Long story short, during the interview I was informed that my actual role will be a "diversity recruiter", in other words my job as an out of work white male would be to ignore all out of work white males who were more qualified for their respective jobs and seek out minorities and women so that Teledyne would be more in line for government contracts.

I told the Mexican chick conducting the interview where she could stick her racist job, right in her wetback cunt. I didn't get a 2nd interview.