GTR: Man Skinned Cats, Dogs, Kept Their Meat In Freezer, Florida Police Say

Dec 8, 2004
Maine

Hozae Milton

In a horrific display of random violence, a Florida man allegedly took area pets home in a shopping cart, skinned them and kept their meat and body parts in the freezer.

Cops say redacted, 43, of Jacksonville was reported when neighbors noticed fur pelts hanging over his fence.

Another witness reportedly saw him skinning a dog in his front yard on Thursday before carrying it inside, according to News4Jax.com.

Other neighbors told police that a healthy cat had recently gone missing from the area, and that

In a horrific display of random violence, a Florida man allegedly took area pets home in a shopping cart, skinned them and kept their meat and body parts in the freezer.

Cops say redacted, 43, of Jacksonville was reported when neighbors noticed fur pelts hanging over his fence.

Another witness reportedly saw him skinning a dog in his front yard on Thursday before carrying it inside, according to News4Jax.com.

Other neighbors told police that a healthy cat had recently gone missing from the area, and that redacted had drowned out the sound of a barking dog with loud music.

The complaints led police to redacted's home, where they found pelts of dogs and cats, a rib cage and several plastic containers filled with meat in the freezer, and an eyeball in a plastic container, according to the Florida Times-Union.

Paws and an unidentified animal's ear were also found on the property.

When told that witnesses had seen him skinning a dog, redacted told officers, "It must not have been me," and laughed, according to reports obtained by the paper. When told he was being arrested, he reportedly became aggressive and spit at officers.

He was arrested and charged with animal cruelty, possession of dog and cat pelts with intent to sell and illegal possession of a shopping cart, according to FCN.

Members of redacted's family said he has mental health issues.

"I was actually shocked. We knew that he had some issues and we tried to help him as much as possible," his brother, redacted, told News4Jax.com. "I don't know what brought him to this point, but we've always loved animals."

had drowned out the sound of a barking dog with loud music.

The complaints led police to Milton's home, where they found pelts of dogs and cats, a rib cage and several plastic containers filled with meat in the freezer, and an eyeball in a plastic container, according to the Florida Times-Union.

Paws and an unidentified animal's ear were also found on the property.

When told that witnesses had seen him skinning a dog, redacted told officers, "It must not have been me," and laughed, according to reports obtained by the paper. When told he was being arrested, he reportedly became aggressive and spit at officers.

He was arrested and charged with animal cruelty, possession of dog and cat pelts with intent to sell and illegal possession of a shopping cart, according to FCN.

Members of redacted's family said he has mental health issues.

"I was actually shocked. We knew that he had some issues and we tried to help him as much as possible," his brother, redacted, told News4Jax.com. "I don't know what brought him to this point, but we've always loved animals."
Members of redacted's family said he has mental health issues. - You figure that one out by yourself Freud?

Link

Warfarer

I can't think of anything funny.
Jun 20, 2005
Alabama
That picture is wrong. That is a white crime

Atomic Fireball

Donator
Jul 26, 2005
Even with the picture I still can't GTR. Klingon?

Don the Radio Guy

G-Bb-A-D
Donator
Mar 30, 2006
Wyoming
I was going to guess crazy white person crime until I saw the word "Jacksonville".

Motor Head

HIGHWAY TRASH REMOVAL
Jan 23, 2006
Land of hicks and rubes.
I'm picturing what the Fez Man would do to this guy if one of the dogs killed was his. I know it would be an extra special death with lots of screaming.

Lord Zero

Viciously Silly
Aug 25, 2008
Atlanta, GA
So a law telling people not to "borrow" shopping carts from retailers is a bad law?
It said "illegal possession of a shopping cart", not "theft". Either someone (the media, the lawmakers, or both) is a poor writer, or it's a bizarrely specific law.

whiskeyguy

PR representative for Drunk Whiskeyguy.
Donator
Jan 12, 2010
Northern California
So a law telling people not to "borrow" shopping carts from retailers is a bad law?
Yeah, you take a shopping cart out of the parking lot of a store, and it's theft. I'm guessing the law was written with lesser penalties than actual theft, due to all the bums using shopping carts... still unnecessary.