GUESS THE RACE (with video): Students Punch 61-Year Old Teacher

LiddyRules

Signed To a Non-Exclusive Consultancy
http://www.wkrg.com/servlet/Satelli...=MGArticle&cid=1173351434225&path=!news!local

The brutal attack of a Murphy High School teacher is caught on tape, and News 5 has obtained a copy of the video.

Prosecutors showed the tape during a bond hearing Thursday.

Investigators say 16 year old Randolph Parker punched his teacher in the face, while 17 year old Dominick Harris filmed the attack on his cell phone.

Melinda Rudisill, 61, was rushed to the hospital where she received 20 stitches. Investigators tell News 5 Parker may have used brass knuckles during the attack.

Captain J.E. Dove of the Mobile Police Department testified at the hearing. Dove showed two pictures taken about a week after the attack. Dove says the pictures show a freshly painted gang symbol outside Parker's home.

"He's advertising he's got juice in the gang," said Dove. "In my expert opinion he's bragging cause he did this to a teacher."

Parker's bond is set at $250,000, while bond for Harris is $100,000.

Caroline Siderius, a prosecutor in the case, hopes that will keep the teens behind bars.

"It's high enough that hopefully they won't get out of jail anytime soon," said Siderius.

Harris' family attempted to storm out of the courtroom after bond was set, but bailiffs forced them to sit back down. One family member was held in contempt for swearing at an officer.

The teens are charged with second degree assault. If convicted, they will face up to ten years in prison.

What brave boys they are punching an old woman in the face. Hopefully they'll have to chew on some Alabama black snake in jail.

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
If they don't mention the race, nine times out of ten, it's a dirty awful sub-human savage of the sparkling wiggle group.

Further evidence of race is the fact that the family of the attacker were screaming in the court room.

Monster_Rain893

Registered User .
Cowards even had to use brass knuckles? They dont make schwoogies like they used to.

SatansCheerledr

Ideologically Unsound
The video shows them to be incredibly tan northern europeans.

BravoSierra

Why do people keep calling me?
This one's tricky. I want to say black, but then it says they're STUDENTS. That requires going to school.

Ding?

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
black + students........mmmmm Ugandian?

Glenn Dandy

THE ONLY WHITE PRESIDENT LEFT.
The meer fact they are crying for their poor thug son and not appologizing to the poor woman... is reason enough to fucking hate them. and their ass backward fucking savage ways.

My guess would be that it was a poor disadvantaged individual that is the victim of social oppression and is persecuted for his skin color and can't get a leg up because the majority population (white) is destined to keep him in his place.

But some would refer to him as a dumb n!gger.

That of course would just be based on a stereotype. So, what race is the individual? I'm betting he's an Inuit. Am I right? :)

Schmed

I'm a corpse without a soul...
My guess would be that it was a poor disadvantaged individual that is the victim of social oppression and is persecuted for his skin color and can't get a leg up because the majority population (white) is destined to keep him in his place.

But some would refer to him as a dumb n!gger.

That of course would just be based on a stereotype. So, what race is the individual? I'm betting he's an Inuit. Am I right? :)
Ship 'em all to Liberia. Boy, where is Vinnie the Racist (his version of Lennon's "Imagine") when you need him.

bethm1b

person of interest
Can we judge these fine men by the content of their character? N gg rs.

taban

how do i say this nicely... a gentleman of dark persuasion