Guess We Have to Boycott the Razzies Now...

Floyd1977

The entire list is pretty bizarre. They went after Amber Heard because she wouldn’t show her tits in a movie. I also would enjoy seeing Ms Heard’s tits, but in the #MeToo era this seems out of line.

Then having such a hard-on for Depp that you listed him as a voice actor? If you hate the guy, just put him in for Fantastic Beasts. It’s not like you’re pretending to have credibility.

Not sure what you meant about Reilly. Farrell is on there too.

And yes, the boycott was sarcastic, because nobody gives a shit about the Razzies, but it’s incredibly douchey for them to use a long running award - even a comedic one - to lash out at a sitting President and his wife. They do have a ceremony and there will be plenty of chances to attack him there.
Guess I must have skimmed over Ferrell.

And while it seems extremely silly to actually put analysis to this joke award show, it's always seemed like they just go after targets. Or they pick their worst five movies an just nominate everyone involved it for any category. Like take the happy land murders. That gets nominated and then Melissa McCarthy gets nominated for worst actress. But my guess would be that she probably wasn't one of the worst parts of that movie. I'm guessing years back Godfather III was nominated for a bunch of razzies. Sofia Coppola would have deserved a nom/"win" but nominating GIII for worst picture/direction etc. would have been disingenuous. GIII wasn't a "bad" movie, it was just a disappointing one.

The Trump thing is also disingenuous because they're nominating him as a actor in a doc. (I guess their logic is that since Trump is a "fake" president, his appearances count as acting to them). Also notice they threw a D'Souza doc in there. Wouldn't surprise me if anyone on the nominating committee actually watched it.

Neckbeard

I'm Team Piggy!
Donator
Gotti should sweep, unless Happytime Murders is a real piece of shit.

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
I guess that including Donald Trump is following in the Razzies' tradition of going after A-listers for press.

DiggerNick

Donator
How the fuck was MEG a remake of JAWS?

Jerk-offs.

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
Worst Picture

goes to

Holmes & Watson .

Worst Actress

Melissa McCarthy in 'The Happytime Murders'

Worst Actor
WINNER - Donald J. Trump (As Himself) / Death of a Nation and Fahrenheit 11/9

Worst Supporting Actor
WINNER - John C. Reilly / Holmes & Watson

Worst Supporting Actress
WINNER - Kellyanne Conway (As Herself) / Fahrenheit 11/9

Worst Screen Combo
WINNER - Donald J. Trump & His Self-Perpetuating Pettiness / Death of a Nation and Fahrenheit 11/9

Worst Remake, Rip-Off or Sequel
WINNER - Holmes & Watson

Worst Director
WINNER - Etan Cohen / Holmes & Watson

Worst Screenplay
WINNER - Fifty Shades Freed, Screenplay by Niall Leonard, from the Novel by E.L. James

Razzie Redeemer Award
WINNER - Actress: Melissa McCarthy, who went from a multi-Razzie darling to a critically acclaimed Oscar Nominee for her out-of-caricature role in Can You Ever Forgive Me?

DR. Jimcy M.E.

I bring love and cheer.
Worst Actor

Worst Screen Combo
WINNER - Donald J. Trump & His Self-Perpetuating Pettiness / Death of a Nation and Fahrenheit 11/9
That'll show him.

As expected Trump has resigned in disgust...

Oh wait, a late entry...Jussie Smolette wins for his acting on GMA because if were putting a documentary in as acting why can't we put a morning news show clip..

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Worst Picture

goes to

Holmes & Watson .

Worst Actress

Melissa McCarthy in 'The Happytime Murders'

Worst Actor

Worst Supporting Actor
WINNER - John C. Reilly / Holmes & Watson

Worst Supporting Actress
WINNER - Kellyanne Conway (As Herself) / Fahrenheit 11/9

Worst Screen Combo

Worst Remake, Rip-Off or Sequel
WINNER - Holmes & Watson

Worst Director
WINNER - Etan Cohen / Holmes & Watson

Worst Screenplay
WINNER - Fifty Shades Freed, Screenplay by Niall Leonard, from the Novel by E.L. James

Razzie Redeemer Award
WINNER - Actress: Melissa McCarthy, who went from a multi-Razzie darling to a critically acclaimed Oscar Nominee for her out-of-caricature role in Can You Ever Forgive Me?
Just tiresome.

Floyd1977

Real shocker

If razzies were a real critical assment of bad movies, it would certainly be more interesting. But how is trump and “actor”? Unless they go with the “he’s not a real president” angle. But they just take a few bad movies and nominate everyone involved.

DeltaPin

Donator
Didn't Bush also get worst actor razzies.

Just a worthless non-event.