Jimmy's Dignity

Pound my bloody fudge!!
Staff member
Wackbag Staff
May 27, 2005
Phoenixville
His 100th win of 2007.....in 115 fucking matches

That's a fucking .8696 winning percentage!!! :yuck2: :yuck2: :puke:

even when HHH was the focus of the show for 2+ years, did he fucking win like that?

:arrrh::arrrh::arrrh::arrrh::arrrh::arrrh::arrrh:

Kid Brock

No longer VegasBrock
Jul 26, 2005
Las Vegas
More importantly it means the champ lost 15 times and still holds the belt in the same year. Fucking Wigger

Dec 25, 2005
NJ
just sayin what needed to be sayd (whimper)

Cromwell

Sep 28, 2004
Westbury, Long Island
More importantly it means the champ lost 15 times and still holds the belt in the same year. Fucking Wigger
and by "matches" you mean staged events (and outcomes)

Look - I understand you wrestling fans enjoy the spectacle - but really - where's the actual sport?

On a only slightly related note - Rampage was a great guest on O&A this morning.

Jimmy's Dignity

Pound my bloody fudge!!
Staff member
Wackbag Staff
May 27, 2005
Phoenixville
and by "matches" you mean staged events (and outcomes)

Look - I understand you wrestling fans enjoy the spectacle - but really - where's the actual sport?
I've always watched it with a detached sense of reality and completely suspended sense of belief. There is no sport in it...but there is a major component of athletecism...they're stunt men who are supposed to pull of a storyline in a match (alas the current crop of guys fail at it)

I just made the thread cause the booking of him to be basically unbeatable/always overcoming the odds drives me batshit

commish13

Personal Friend of Chris Jericho
May 24, 2005
Emerson, NJ
Enough with the Cena hate. Who else is better? Cena consistently has great matches, he's very good on the mic, he comes through in every big time situation.

Who's better? Orton? Pfft.
Kennedy? Not for a while.
Who else?

Nobody. What's the point of crying about him being 100 -15? Is it because he's forcing Vince to make him not lose? Nobody gets the reactions that Cena gets and nobody else is going to handle everything as well as him. He's the guy right now.

Ben's Bulge

Dec 9, 2004
Enough with the Cena hate. Who else is better? Cena consistently has great matches, he's very good on the mic, he comes through in every big time situation.

Who else?

Nobody. What's the point of crying about him being 100 -15? Is it because he's forcing Vince to make him not lose? Nobody gets the reactions that Cena gets and nobody else is going to handle everything as well as him. He's the guy right now.
Except the 50 minute match with Michaels I have not see a good match from Cena this year. Let alone great.

Perch1019

Oct 4, 2004
White Plains, NY

Who else?

Im sure there is somone else whom was given a shitty gimmick and no exposure what so ever that could carry the belt.
Hes been champ for so long that its just annoying seeing him win match after match and overcoming the "adversity" he faces.
I also cant stand that he wrestles in Jean shorts and High Tops. Fucking tool.

commish13

May 24, 2005
Emerson, NJ
Cena v. Umaga at NYR was very good. Cena v. Umaga at the Rumble, Last Man Standing was a phenomenal match, a definite match of the year candidate. Versus Michaels at WrestleMania was good, as was their hour long match on RAW. The four way at Backlash was very good. He carried Lashley to a good match at the Great American Bash as well.

Cena performs and doesn't have bad matches. Can't say the same for Triple H, who had a similar reign in 2002 and 2003, who had a crapload of bad matches.

Ben's Bulge

Dec 9, 2004
I hated the Umaga matches and the Wrestlemania match.

commish13

May 24, 2005
Emerson, NJ
Because you don't understand good wrestling. How the fuck could you not like the Last Man Standing match they had?

Jimmy's Dignity

Pound my bloody fudge!!
Staff member
Wackbag Staff
May 27, 2005
Phoenixville
Cena performs and doesn't have bad matches.
True, Cena works like hell and he performs in the matches, but just like Perch said...I'm fuckin sick and tired of "him overcoming the odds AGAIN!!!!"

If his matches aren't called "instant classics" or "dream match-ups" by whoever is doing the commentary, they're upsets along the lines of Spike Dudley beating Andre the Giant in a bodyslam match

just drives me batshit. I'd love to see a few other talented enough guys on the roster given a chance...who are they, I have no idea, but a heel champ who's getting chased always holds my attention more than the indestructable face champ

commish13

May 24, 2005
Emerson, NJ
I would like to see a heel champion, but I want something new that isn't Randy Orton.

Steam

May 18, 2003
Well, I recently debated the merits of Cena for over ten pages on the other board so I'm kind of tapped out in that regard but I agree with Commish on this one.

He's the best guy for the job right now thanks to the huge amount of injuries right now. I would have liked to see Michaels win at Mania, I would have liked to see Edge given a longer run, but neither can happen at the moment so who is left? Orton?

All of you Cena haters will be happy though when he finally loses it (I still say he's done Sunday) since I don't see him getting it back for a bit since Orton will have it, then Triple H, and Kennedy should fit in there at some point.

Kugzilla

Roar. Go: Eagles, Flyers, Philles, Buckeyes, etc.
Oct 7, 2005
Northern Virginia
I agree that Cena's busted his ass and done all that's asked of him. I just wish the creative team could come up with some good ideas for him and everyone else....

Love Umaga these days tho

atxklown

Will you do me a Kindness
Jan 26, 2004
Austin TX
McMahon is more in pushing himself than the company, and until Kennedy gets the push, Carlito gets out of Midcarder hell, Edge HHH get back. I've got to bear it watching Da Champ.

Big Dick Mcgee

Apr 3, 2005
Lynchburg VA
Cena has done a good job for the most part. It's not his fault that he doesn't have anyone to compete against right now. The only person with any talent besides Kennedy now is Edge and he's out. I like HHH but I don't know how effective he will be he seems to be very injury prone now. It's time for Vince and the writers to get some new talent and put together some new story lines for the talent. They need to shake it up a bit the whole thing is getting very stale. I would like to see Cena drop the belt take some time off and come back with a whole new gimmick that could really give him some heat. Given the chance with a great written story line Cena does have lot of potential.