Guessing Age by the Tainnt!!

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
How can Opie guess the right age everytime?? I must be a conspiracy!! Or Opie has ALOT of experience with that area..... :eek: :eek: :eek:

4 for 4. Most impressive record. I have no idea how this could possibly be done.
I think Rick's feeding him info.
:D

MAVRIC305

I speak the human language
Taint it grand, Opie is four for four.
He can guess the age of either a fat or a skinny whore.

Once more he defies the odds, when he gives his guess, the bitch just nods.

Because he's always right, whether the bitches whole is lose or tight.

She shows it off with no complaint, because the hoe know's, Opie can't miss when it comes to taint. OH! OK TERRIFIC. :D

FOFOLINA

Well figure this since Opie has the sports curse..all is good when he knows about the taint thing :D

DIRTY_HARRY

Taint how he looks at it it is the color. um but I wouldnt know anything about it um but I have read that it is very pink and turning darker with age. so I have read.

Taint it grand, Opie is four for four.
He can guess the age of either a fat or a skinny whore.
Once more he defies the odds, when he gives his guess, the bitch just nods.

Because he's always right, whether the bitches whole is lose or tight.

She shows it off with no complaint, because the hoe know's, Opie can't miss when it comes to taint. OH! OK TERRIFIC.
WOW Mav, you ROCK man. :D This is great! Did you write that? I don't know much about these things... but this is hysterical. ROTFLMAO. What a way to guess a huar's age. I heard it becomes wrinkled too. lol Opie is quite a character. Personally, I like Anthony. Especially all the impressions that he does. The guy is phenomenal! I'm thinking that if someone were to write a movie with O&A characters, they can become a franchise like Jay and Silent Bob. What do you guys think? :)

JohnnyMedic

Id deal with a sports curse to have the talent of taint-age guessing!

You're right it's a total trade off. Okay you can have this power to guess peoples age by looking at their taint,but any sports team you pick will lose;for all eternity.
I think i'd pick sports, but that's just me.