guest comedian in the studio

RMPGP

Feb 16, 2006
today's show had a 3rd mic style comedian hang with them.

is this a ron and fez first? I don't ever recall this in the past.

anyway, I like it. as long as the comedian doesn't overshadow the greatness of ron bennington.

RMPGP

Feb 16, 2006
sorry i meant overshadow in terms of trying to outfunny him and step on his lines.

mikeyboy

Dec 19, 2002
today's show had a 3rd mic style comedian hang with them.

is this a ron and fez first? I don't ever recall this in the past.

anyway, I like it. as long as the comedian doesn't overshadow the greatness of ron bennington.

They had another comic doing the same thing during the last hour of the coffin show. I can't remember his name right now. I feel bad because I met him and he was a good guy. The difference from the O&A show, I think, is that both comics seemed to be guys who listened to R&F pretty faithfully and just wanted to hang out with the show rather than comics who were coming in to O&A for exposure or were already friends with the show. It seemed a lot more like a laid back thing.

Nov 8, 2005
Below Canada
they've had a comic in before, i can't remember who it was though.

nice how i just type shit, and have no proof and really don't offer much info.

RMPGP

Feb 16, 2006
they've had a comic in before, i can't remember who it was though.

nice how i just type shit, and have no proof and really don't offer much info.
The guy who did the wolf jokes while a shooting was going on, is that who you're thinking of?

You know what, why not have some legit good comedians in there ONA style? Once a week on Fridays seems good for that.

I saw Vos and Bonnie perform and afterward, Bonnie was saying how much she liked Ron and Fez. She'd be a good fit in there.

Nov 8, 2005
Below Canada
i don't remember who the comic was, but for some reason i remember he was doing a show at Comix. it could have been over a year ago.

mikeyboy

Dec 19, 2002
Ben Bailey sat in twice.

Zenbean

Jan 6, 2005
Didn't Brian Regan used to sit in every now and then during the WNEW days?

mikeyboy

Dec 19, 2002
Didn't Brian Regan used to sit in every now and then during the WNEW days?
I just checked through the old show logs. The only time that I am aware that Regan sat in with them was when he came in with O&A for the infamous enema joke-off at the end of 2000.