OpieRadio Logo
Compound Media Logo
Jim Norton Logo

Gummy bears and Vodka = new teen sensation

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by d0uche_n0zzle, Oct 11, 2011.

1. d0uche_n0zzle

d0uche_n0zzle **Negative_Creep**

Yummy.

Now I know what to do with that half empty bottle of 160 proof Devil's Spring Vodka.

Hope the li'l ones enjoy their Halloween. :icon_mrgr

2. mr. sin

mr. sin Registered User

people have been doing this for years.

3. Sinn Fein

Sinn Fein Infidel and White Interloper
    Wackbag Staff

Seems like a good idea for a halloween party.

4. CousinDave

CousinDave Registered User

Paul Hargis gives them out for Trick or Treat

5. Norm Stansfield

Norm Stansfield 私は亀が好きだ。

There's something seriously wrong with this generation. It's wasted potential, if you ask me.

All those future strippers stuffing their fat faces with gummy bears, ruining that sweet ass. Back in my day, party girls kept thin on straight vodka, and dreamt of becoming models some day.

6. ShooterMcGavin

ShooterMcGavin Go back to your shanties.

Food forum, dummy.

edit: sorry, thought it was a recipe.

7. Voss's Tumor

Voss's Tumor Banned

I made some Skittle vodka and it was subpar at best... I might try this to see if it's any better.

8. Motor Head

Motor Head HIGHWAY TRASH REMOVAL

Walter and Jesse are putting together a gummy bear vodka super lab as I type.

9. WhiteHonkyDevil

WhiteHonkyDevil El hombre de los moleculos!

What did you use? I did it a few times with really shitty vodka, but a whole buttload of Skittles, and it was liquid happy. The orange was definitely the best.

As for the gummy bears, they tend to swell to twice the size and get too gooey. If they dried out, they probably would have been a lot better, but I might have vodka-logged them a bit much.

Gummy worms.....good times.

10. kloraferm

kloraferm Humor is reason gone mad

How the hell did I miss this one!? Now I gotta go get me some Gummi Bears and have me some Halloween like the good lord intended!

11. Mother Shucker

Mother Shucker I'm over here now.

I like this video better:

12. Voss's Tumor

Voss's Tumor Banned

Oohhh! I've had this before. I thought they meant melting the gummies in the vodka, not just soaking them in it. It's usually gummy worms when I've seen it though, you're right.

I broke down a 1 lb bag and split it up between 5 20 oz Ozarka bottles full of Monoplova vodka. It was roughly 1.5 handles.

It just never lost that horrid vodka bite, even after 3 passes through coffee filters. Too much work, too.

13. Voss's Tumor

Voss's Tumor Banned

Though -- I bet if you minced Gummy whatever in a blender then added the smallest particles to vodka it would be awesome in the same fashion.

14. Kicked Frisky

Kicked Frisky I don't care about you

Jolly Ranchers work best for that, skittles, bubble gum, & gummy bears (to a lesser extent) have to be strained and it's still kinda scuzzy.

15. Voss's Tumor

Voss's Tumor Banned

Jesus, how long does a Jolly Rancher take to dissolve?

16. JonBenetRamsey

JonBenetRamsey well shit the bed

kids need to go back to the trend of how to ingest alcohol faster, not gayer.

17. Mother Shucker

Mother Shucker I'm over here now.

How about you just do a shot and eat the fucking gummy bear?

18. Voss's Tumor

Voss's Tumor Banned

19. Voss's Tumor

Voss's Tumor Banned

Chicks, fools, chicks.

20. Stormrider666

Stormrider666 Hell is home.

You know half of the girls featured in the jail bait thread drink this gummy bear and vodka concoction.

21. WhiteHonkyDevil

WhiteHonkyDevil El hombre de los moleculos!

Got two of those ice shot glass molds. Going to make gummy shot glasses. What would be best to do shots of?

22. ShooterMcGavin

ShooterMcGavin Go back to your shanties.

This.

The guys are all drinking Keystone or some other shit beer you can get 30 of for like 10 bucks.

23. NuttyJim

NuttyJim Registered User

I hear that if you get a watermelon and cut a hole on top, then hollow it out a bit you can fill it up with either everclear or vodka and you get all kindsa fucked up. :rolleyes:

Fucking amateurs. Just for record, no ones ever done this before and each year groups of teenagers are fucking geniuses for thinking of this shit before anyone else.

The bitches in my school growing up only needed either a 5th of Boones Farm or some Bud Light. They didn't need to puts around with Vodka and candy, they drank to get fucked up, the were past the sillyness of it all.

24. JoeyDVDZ

JoeyDVDZ That's MR. MOJO, Motherfucker!

I love the look of those jolly rancher vodka bottles! They would look amazing on my bar shelf. I know what I'm doing this weekend! :)

25. Voss's Tumor

Voss's Tumor Banned

Yeah, so my good buddy is turning 50 this weekend and we're heading to a camp-site Thursday night. I made the Jolly Rancher vodkas and HOLY FUCK BALLS this is the best thing you've ever put in your mouth.

Trust me on this.

If you're ever in a mixed group of women and you have the time to prepare this god-like concoction, here's what you need:

24 hours prior to event:
    Go to a Container Store, or anywhere else you can buy 16 oz seal-able flasks. I would imagine Ozarka bottles would do in a pinch. I used these:

http://www.containerstore.com/shop?productId=10002672&N=&Ntt=glass+flask

The ratio I've found to work best is about 27 Jolly Ranchers per bottle. Add the Jolly Ranchers, then fill to the top with Vodka (Svedka is the best I've tried), and allow them around 6-12 hours to dissolve on their own accord. You should shake them all about once an hour or so, make sure to keep the candy from sticking to the sides (though this won't matter if you're not sampling and adding new candy and vodka to make up for it all night like I did)

Put those fuckers in the freezer for roughly 6 hours before serving, and you have a massive party in 5 different bottles.

THEY TASTE FUCKING AMAZING!

This is, quite assuredly, the closest thing to panty dropper in a bottle you've ever seen in your life.

If you keep it cold enough, there's almost zero vodka bite. It's literally like drinking a Jolly Rancher.

I gave you the ratios for a 16 ounce flask, and to be honest I cheated and threw roughly 3-5 extra candies in each flask.

To make 5 flasks of 16 ounces of each flavor I bought 3 bags of 1 lb each of Jolly Ranchers, and ended up with 3 extra cherries, and 30 or so extra grapes and so on, so I would suggest buying 4 lbs and 2 handles of Svedka and supplementing as needed. Once the mixture has gone through the first 24 hour dissolve, the additions don't matter. It all tastes like heaven.

pro-tip: Use a splash of 7-Up/Sprite for those chicks in your group who're too pussy to take even the most amazing shot.

You're welcome for all the pussy.

If you mix it, they will come.