Gun Owners Fooled By Mammoth Supreme Court Hoax

Feb 24, 2006
Don't be fooled by the "good" news...
"...representatives, including Congressman Ron Paul, called for the Clement/Bush administration brief to be withdrawn as it sets a precedent for further erosion of individuals’ Second Amendment rights to keep and bear arms.

Citing Constitutional concerns the letter stated:

“If the Supreme Court finds that the D.C. gun ban is a “reasonable” limitation of Second Amendment rights, the Court could create a dangerous precedent for the nation in the future. Such a decision could open the door to further regulation on American citizens’ Second Amendment rights on a large scale.”

Essentially the government is saying "You have the right to bear arms, unless we say so."
Here is the full article. A must read for gun owners being fooled by the NRA, the media, and your so called "gun friendly" politicians.
http://www.infowars.com/?p=920

I'm not sure since I don't live there, but wasn't that how NYC's strict gun laws got started? As far as I know, handguns are not illegal in the city, only the unregistered ones. They just don't issue permits, effectively placing an illegal ban on all handguns.

Since O and A are off, I've been listening to the Alex Jones show based in Austin TX. He talks a lot about this stuff. Some of you might think he's just another 911 conspiracy cook but he's DEAD-ON when it comes to gun rights.
It's not dick jokes but if you want to listen to his replays after OA/RF are done, you can stream his replays off the infowars site.

Mommadeez4u

Bastard coated bastard w/ bastard filling
Mar 26, 2005
Washington, DC
NYC's 'Sullivan Law' was passed in a racist attempt to suppress blacks, nothing more.

Vyce

Light-skinned, with no Negro dialect.
Feb 11, 2006
Washington D.C.
Since O and A are off, I've been listening to the Alex Jones show based in Austin TX. He talks a lot about this stuff. Some of you might think he's just another 911 conspiracy cook but he's DEAD-ON when it comes to gun rights.
Oh god.

Feb 24, 2006
Infowars is the source...instant fail in my eyes.
Yeah Infowars is where it's posted so what. That doesn't mean the quotes from our elected politicians, the NRA, the Supreme court Justices, and our founding fathers in that article are wrong.
Do you know what people think of wackbag? If you say I heard about something on Wackbag? They say what you did. You must believe in wackbag since you have over 4ooo posts. Why not give some info when you post.
If you know of a better source then post it.
Don't put down a bit of information you hear because of were it is physically located I.E. Infowars.
This is what I hate about message boards like this one, too many sheep with fake internet names, not willing to have an open discussion, only posting critical comments with nothing to contribute to the subject.

Jul 13, 2006
Arkansas
Yeah Infowars is where it's posted so what.
So what? Well Alex Jones is a fucking lunatic that thinks EVERYTHING is a conspiracy and that we're only a day away from martial law.

No one with common sense listens to him. There may be grains of truth to some of the things he says but he goes overboard about how we will all be slaves to the government in internment camps under martial law and that kind of garbage.

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
This is what I hate about message boards like this one, too many sheep with fake internet names, not willing to have an open discussion, only posting critical comments with nothing to contribute to the subject.
:haha7: You called us sheep and did the "fake messageboard name" complaint. :haha7:

Let me ask this, what was the point of the article? He says that the case is still not yet finished and there can still be regulations. Obvious. Then he posts briefs by opposing counsels (which are just the cleverest way of lying). Then amicus curiae briefs. Then like 15 quotes from 1786. And then gives a slippery slope argument.

What are we supposed to do with that?

And, even though I don't always agree with what the majority of the site thinks or says, I do think its discussion policy is more open and more varied than a lot of other sites. Hell the gun control thread in this forum says more than Alex did.

Don't put down a bit of information you hear because of were it is physically located I.E. Infowars.
Yes we can. If the source of information is a known liar, known fact manipulator, known to be worthless, of course we'll consider it empty information (and again, what information was in that article?). It's the same reason a lot of us don't trust Lyndon LaRouche, WorldNetDaily or the New York Times.

Vyce

Light-skinned, with no Negro dialect.
Feb 11, 2006
Washington D.C.
So what? Well Alex Jones is a fucking lunatic that thinks EVERYTHING is a conspiracy and that we're only a day away from martial law.
You know, Sam, I think the same could be said about some people who post on this board.

Feb 24, 2006
You know what, I think you guys are right. When OA went on vacation I searched around on shoutcast for something else to listen to and heard Alex's show. It freaked me out kind of like how Art Bell used to but much more. Cause if it's all true we are screwed. After listening to it a lot more I see your point. To him EVERYTHING is truly a conspiracy.
It sure is entertaining as long as you don't fall for it all.
MilitantRabbit, sorry about snapping back at you, and I don't care about fake names. I just wanted to jab at ya.

Jul 13, 2006
Arkansas
You know what, I think you guys are right. When OA went on vacation I searched around on shoutcast for something else to listen to and heard Alex's show. It freaked me out kind of like how Art Bell used to but much more. Cause if it's all true we are screwed. After listening to it a lot more I see your point. To him EVERYTHING is truly a conspiracy.
It sure is entertaining as long as you don't fall for it all.
MilitantRabbit, sorry about snapping back at you, and I don't care about fake names. I just wanted to jab at ya.
I have heard all of that shit over the years from the lunatics. I ran into an old fool that's a follower of Alex Jones.

He was at the range with a pair of SKS rifles and half a retard wife that looked like she had an extra chromosome.

So, for about 30 minutes I sat there talking to him and leading him on to cover all of the bits of conspiracy theories passed on by folks like Alex. I edit a lot out because he just kept talking and talking and my hand started shaking from holding the camera with my right hand propped up on a rail for the entire time.

About the only thing he was partly right on was the NAFTA shit where we now allow mexicans to drive across the border in their trucks and not having to take out their shipment and put it in a new truck. It makes it easier to smuggle shit.
[yt]E5oKDCimHeI[/yt]