OpieRadio Logo
Compound Media Logo
Jim Norton Logo

Gun Talk

Discussion in 'The Great Outdoors' started by weeniewawa, Feb 13, 2013.

1. ysr50

ysr50 Well-Known Member
    Donator

Fair enough. It's a hard place to walk away from if you've grown up here and built a life, if you leave chances are you won't be able to afford to come back.

2. THE FEZ MAN

THE FEZ MAN as a matter of fact i dont have 5$

Your talking to someone that has never moved more than 5 miles from the hospital I was born at

3. DanaReevesLungs

DanaReevesLungs I can keep rhythm with no metronome...
    Donator

I've been wanting to get a .45 ACP with a double stack but that's also pretty easy to carry. I've had my eyes on the Glock 30s for those reasons mentioned. Anyone have any other ideas they'd be willing to share for a double stack carry gun? I don't want to blow out my budget. Just started a new job making decent money, but I should top out within 2 years and will definitely go more expensive then.

4. THE FEZ MAN

THE FEZ MAN as a matter of fact i dont have 5$

Just get the Glock

DanaReevesLungs likes this.
  5. the Streif

the Streif ¡¡¡¡sıʞunɹɹɹɹɹɹɹℲ
    Donator

All little more than a Glock but I like my HK45 and my HK USP .45 compact. Just throwing those two out there.

Nothing wrong with a Glock though.

6. DanaReevesLungs

Donator

I really like that HK45 Compact and found one for $700. That's not a bad price actually.

7. Shootr

Shootr OOHHH, GNARLY!!!
    Donator

My single stack .45 compact 6 round 1911 is about 1.1" thick, the 10 round glock is only 3/16" thicker for 10 rounds, and the HK is a full 1/2" thicker for 8 rounds. (Flush mags) Seems like the Glock is a pretty good compromise (can't imagine trying to carry anything much wider than what I have already).

8. Ballbuster1

Ballbuster1 Sailing into the Danger Zone...
    Wackbag Staff

TRENTON, N.J. (AP) - New Jersey lawmakers on Monday advanced a measure to prohibit the purchase of firearms parts used to make untraceable weapons, or so-called ghost guns.

The Democrat-led Senate law and public safety committee approved the measure Monday. The panel is also considering a half-dozen gun-control measures that have cleared the Democrat-controlled Assembly.

Democratic Gov. Phil Murphy has said he generally supports measures aimed at tightening the state's already-strict gun laws.

The ghost-gun bill calls for barring the purchase of separate parts or kits that could be used to manufacture a firearm that cannot be traced by law enforcement.

"This 'do it yourself' method of assembling these 'ghost guns' allows the owner to avoid the laws and regulations that are meant to keep firearms out of the hands of those who pose a danger to themselves or others," Democratic state Sen. Joe Cryan said in a statement.

Lawmakers said the part of the inspiration for the legislation stemmed from the 2017 case of a northern California rampage that resulted in the deaths of five people, in addition to the gunman. Authorities said they believed the two high-powered rifles were made by the gunman.

It is already unlawful to make a handgun, rifle or shotgun without a license, and manufacturing a machine gun, sawed-off shotgun or assault firearm is also illegal.

The measure would make the purchase of firearm parts to manufacture an untraceable firearm a third-degree crime, punishable by a three- to five-year prison sentence, a fine of up to $15,000, or both.

Scott Bach, the executive director of the New Jersey Rifle and Pistol Clubs, which supports Second Amendment rights, said his group is still reviewing the measure and declined to comment.

9. Sinn Fein

Sinn Fein Infidel and White Interloper
    Wackbag Staff

That guy is a glutton for punishment.

10. DanaReevesLungs

Donator

I couldn't imagine living in a state that has the need to coddle everyone because they don't think the majority of adults in said state can think or provide for themselves. Politicians will relentlessly play to the lowest common denominator just for feel good points. Atrocious.

11. Falldog

Falldog Wackbag's Best Conservative
    Donator

What are you fuckers in PA doing? No longer going to reciprocate CCW with us Virginians?

12. Sinn Fein

Sinn Fein Infidel and White Interloper
    Wackbag Staff

They elected a Democrat Governor.

13. Mommadeez4u

Mommadeez4u Bastard coated bastard w/ bastard filling

The HK's are outstanding