Gun Talk

JoeyDVDZ

That's MR. MOJO, Motherfucker!
Aug 20, 2004
My shit is in my locked truck, you stole it, so, you already committed two crimes. I don’t agree with “always your responsibility” type laws for a lot of reasons.
Do you think that a 80 year old woman should face felony charges because her junkie grand son found great grandpas M1 or old pistol hidden in the tool shed (which she didn’t even know about) then goes and kills someone? No.
I would imagine this goes to @ysr50 's "within reason" disclaimer though. Locked truck, hidden in tool shed; if it's out of easy reach, that might be considered reasonable.

On the other hand, leaving your weapons hanging on a wall rack with no lock, with ammo in an unlocked drawer directly below the rack, might be considered unsecured and culpable.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
I would imagine this goes to @ysr50 's "within reason" disclaimer though. Locked truck, hidden in tool shed; if it's out of easy reach, that might be considered reasonable.

On the other hand, leaving your weapons hanging on a wall rack with no lock, with ammo in an unlocked drawer directly below the rack, might be considered unsecured and culpable.
Keep your dick beaters off my shit.

ysr50

Donator
Apr 20, 2012
My shit is in my locked truck, you stole it, so, you already committed two crimes. I don’t agree with “always your responsibility” type laws for a lot of reasons.
Do you think that a 80 year old woman should face felony charges because her junkie grand son found great grandpas M1 or old pistol hidden in the tool shed (which she didn’t even know about) then goes and kills someone? No.
No I don't think that's right, I'm just saying that we need to be overly responsible when it comes to firearms. "They" are trying to disarm us, my thinking is to try and delay the inevitable as long as possible.

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Sep 15, 2004
F.U.B.A.R
In 'The Shooter' Marky Mark removes the firing pins from his firearms when leaving his abode.
There are way too many 'laws' and not enough removal of said 'laws'.

Every law should have an expiration date. If it is a good law it should be easy to renew it.

HandPanzer

Vergangenheitsbewältigung
May 30, 2013
I just find the nearest elementary school and store my guns in the bushes right outside the front door.

Shootr

OOHHH, GNARLY!!!
Donator
Dec 9, 2005
Arizona
Ugh, a cased weapon under a seat is not giving anyone a specific invitation to break into my vehicle (illegal) and take anything out of it (illegal). Now if someone does decide to break all these laws and then break some more by using a stolen weapon - that's not coming back on me either. Maybe in your communist state, but not here in America.

Dec 8, 2004
Maine
Trying to buy a Sig P365 as I want something smaller to carry that I can actually hold. Went up to Windham Armory (they have a retail store and range) and they had one for rent. So I shot it... fine. Get this Sig has a 280K back order right now on these... every place gets two or three in and they are immediately sold.

Yes I know there are some on Gunbroker but I am not paying MSRP to get one. Guess I'll wait.

Cunt Smasher

Caligula Jr.
Aug 26, 2005
Anybody own a .380? Thinking about getting a pocket gun.

Cunt Smasher

Caligula Jr.
Aug 26, 2005
Look at that P365... its tiny.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
One review-
I experienced no issues whatever shooting a few hundred rounds through the Sig P365. That said, there have been many reports of some specific failures and issues from the early purchasers of this pistol. The primary issue reported is that the pistols firing action causes the tip of the striker to drag across the primer (primer smear), often leading to a broken striker where the tip breaks off. As counterpoint to those reports, there are reports from folks who have 10,000+ rounds through theirs with no issues.

$500 is alot of money for me, I dunno...

ysr50

Donator
Apr 20, 2012
One review-
I experienced no issues whatever shooting a few hundred rounds through the Sig P365. That said, there have been many reports of some specific failures and issues from the early purchasers of this pistol. The primary issue reported is that the pistols firing action causes the tip of the striker to drag across the primer (primer smear), often leading to a broken striker where the tip breaks off. As counterpoint to those reports, there are reports from folks who have 10,000+ rounds through theirs with no issues.

Buy a used one with 10,000 trouble free rounds through it, should be easy enough to tell if it's a safe queen or something that's had some use, you might save some money along the way.

Dec 8, 2004
Maine
One review-

Ya that is the first generation ones they had issues with... well in any case good luck getting one as they are presently dealing with 280k in backorders... I just liked it as I could actually shoot it with the 12 round [extended] magazine which I did in Windham (Windham Weaponry) as they had one for range rental and I have big goofy hands. Ergo why I was carrying that K frame revolver.

Cunt Smasher

Caligula Jr.
Aug 26, 2005
Academy had them for $269, ended up getting this one for $245 at Cabela's. 50 rounds of Sig Sauer ammo, $15. Not bad. All the reviews I read were good, I walked around the mall with it in my front pocket, hardly noticeable.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
Academy had them for $269, ended up getting this one for $245 at Cabela's. 50 rounds of Sig Sauer ammo, $15. Not bad. All the reviews I read were good, I walked around the mall with it in my front pocket, hardly noticeable.
You’ll shoot your eye out kid

Dec 8, 2004
Maine
Well got that P365 (finally) in NH... but apparently you have to pick up handguns in your home state (did not know that). So have to drive to lawless Lebanon to get it. Bought a kydex holster for it that does OWB and IWB and ordered two 12 round mags which should be here shortly.

Dec 8, 2004
Maine
Yaaaay pudding... I'll be carrying it with the 12 round extendos.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Dec 8, 2004
Maine
How much did you pay?
$510... plus I bought two 12 round mags... and three holsters... so prob all together $750 ish...

Bought this Kydex one, a paddle holster and a pocket holster.

I've seen them for $499... plus a $30 transfer fee. One odd thing on the box it said overstock... oh and it was made on June 10th.

Last edited: