Gun Talk

Correction July 10th... and its the accessories that kill me. Like in the box they had an add for a laser sight. It's only whatever... then I would have to buy new holsters...

Holster diva...

I actually like this one, doesn't print under a long t-shirt (with the flush 10 round mag) downside digs into my side when I sit down. I think I am gonna glue some fleece to the bit that digs into me.

Oh just ordered one of these...

As importing my guns from Canada is impossible... next purchase will be a nice 3 or 3 1/2 semi for duck, turkeys etc...

From the interweb...
Are you a Democrat, a Republican or a Southerner?

The answer can be found by posing the following question:

You're walking down a deserted street with your wife and two small children.

Suddenly, a terrorist with a huge knife comes around the corner, locks eyes with you, screams "Allah ho akhbar!", raises the knife, and charges at you...

You are carrying a Kimber 1911 .45 ACP, and you are an expert shot.
You have mere seconds before he reaches you and your family.
What do you do?

THINK CAREFULLY AND
THEN SCROLL DOWN:

Democrat's Answer:

Well, that's not enough information to answer the question!

What is a Kimber 1911.45 ACP?

Does the man look poor or oppressed?

Is he really a terrorist? Am I guilty of profiling?

Have I ever done anything to him that would inspire him to attack?

Could we run away?

What does my wife think?

What about the kids?

Could I possibly swing the gun like a club and knock the knife out of his hand?

What does the law say about this situation?

Does the pistol have appropriate safety built into it?

Why am I carrying a loaded gun anyway, and what kind of message does this send to society and to my children?

Is it possible he'd be happy with just killing me?

Does he definitely want to kill me, or would he be content just to wound me?

If I were to grab his knees and hold on, could my family get away while he was stabbing me?

Should I call 9-1-1?

Why is this street so deserted?

We need to raise taxes, have paint & weed day.

Can we make this a happier, healthier street that would discourage such behavior.

I need to debate this with some friends for a few days and try to come to a consensus.

This is all so confusing!

............ .......... ........ ..... ......... ....... ........ ........ .

Republican's Answer:

BANG!

............ ....... ...... ........ ......... ........ .......... ....

Southerner's Answer:

BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG!
BANG ! BANG! BANG! BANG!
Click..... (Sounds of reloading)

BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG!BANG!BANG!
Click

Daughter: 'Nice grouping, Daddy!'
'Were those the Winchester Silver Tips or Hollow Points?!

Son: 'Can I shoot the next one?!'

Wife: You are not taking that to the Taxidermist!

Man I really miss having a pump action shotgun... well not now...

So adorbs... gonna strip it and give it a good cleaning and lubrication. The forend is fine and "grippy" the buttstock seems a little flimsy... curious what bits they changed over 30 years... I do like the orange mag follower.

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
Nice. I like the magazine extender, looks like the same one that's on mine. I changed out the mag follower and spring for a Wilson Combat piece, it's lime green.

Nice. I like the magazine extender, looks like the same one that's on mine. I changed out the mag follower and spring for a Wilson Combat piece, it's lime green.
They also put a breaching choke on it... and there is a strip of pictatinny rail on the receiver with a ghost ring rear site and a white bead in the front blade sight.

Sinn Fein

Wackbag Staff
I thought about adding a breacher choke. I just have a standard cylinder bore choke in there.

+1 on the side saddle. I have an four-shell side saddle on my 870 along with ten shells in the sling. The last few burglary/home invasion type incidents here have involved multiple perpetrators, usually a group of three or four armed "young people" so I want to make sure I don't end up room temperature due to a lack of ammo.

Well could buy those 1 3/4" long slugs...

I bought a box for shits and giggle... but have to go KTP and get some 3" copper coated BB's... oddly driving back from an oil change in Summersworth NH see 4 cops cars parked at one corner and sure enough 3 fat white chicks and like 4 umm "young people"... that's prob the biggest concentration I have seen at one time in that town.

Sinn Fein

Wackbag Staff
Well could buy those 1 3/4" long slugs...

I bought a box for shits and giggle... but have to go KTP and get some 3" copper coated BB's... oddly driving back from an oil change in Summersworth NH see 4 cops cars parked at one corner and sure enough 3 fat white chicks and like 4 umm "young people"... that's prob the biggest concentration I have seen at one time in that town.
I have some mini-shells, but they are 2 1/4" 00 buck. I picked them up before I added the side-saddle. Don't know if I'll ever even use them. The ammo in/on the gun is #4 buck and some slugs.

Oh, assuming it's a dedicated home defence piece, you might want to put a light on it.

I have some mini-shells, but they are 2 1/4" 00 buck. I picked them up before I added the side-saddle. Don't know if I'll ever even use them. The ammo in/on the gun is #4 buck and some slugs.

Oh, assuming it's a dedicated home defence piece, you might want to put a light on it.
Prob my pistols until I can get to my AR... bought shotgun for home defense-ish... more for critters. Plus I've had a 870 since I was 18... so muscle memory on how to use it.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk