Gun Talk

Falldog

Wackbag's Best Conservative
Donator
I'm confused as to whether I need to use the buffer spacer that came with my UBR.

The doc says

Use if "A15 with carbine buffer (or H, H2, and H3) and carbine spring.

Do not use if "AR15 using A5 buffer (all weights) and appropriate spring."

A5 is like a longer version of the H buffers right? Looks like Vltor is the only folks making that buffer, and I didn't any Vltor stuffs.

Edit - Think I'm just getting Carbine and Rifle buffers mixed up in my head. The A5 is just some special stuff I don't have.

ysr50

Donator
I'm confused as to whether I need to use the buffer spacer that came with my UBR.

The doc says

A5 is like a longer version of the H buffers right? Looks like Vltor is the only folks making that buffer, and I didn't any Vltor stuffs.

Edit - Think I'm just getting Carbine and Rifle buffers mixed up in my head. The A5 is just some special stuff I don't have.
AR-15s are magical firearms, they are the devils work. Assembling them requires some sort of sacrifice, blood, sweat or tears will suffice.

weeniewawa

it's a man, baby!!!

The doc says

I have only used the H, H2 or H3, never an A5

but they are usually marked on the front which model they are.