Gun Talk

I love shooting clays, it’s much more satisfying than punching holes in paper
exactly, I’ve shot paper for years. Trap was a totally different experience.
Go buy your self a stoger over and under in 12ga and shoot the shit out of it
looking at that or a Yidliz (Turkish), hearing good things about them.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
exactly, I’ve shot paper for years. Trap was a totally different experience.
looking at that or a Yidliz (Turkish), hearing good things about them.
I can’t speak for the Yidliz but I’ve owned my stoger for a long time, I had some issues with it when it was brand new th the triggers resetting but that went away with use, for $399, you can’t go wrong for an over under

THE FEZ MAN

well, I went a little crazy and bought 2 suppressors one .30 cal rifle can and a rim fire also a suppressed Ruger mk3 bbl and a Ruger ranch rifle chambered in .300 black out that will accept the AR mags.
I just filled out the form 4’s through silencer shops “kiosk” and figure that is a 6-8 month write off if all goes well.
the Ruger ranch rifle should be here next week, I have never dealt with this particular gun shop before but they are well known in the area so I’m not concerned they are going to shut down within that time period

THE FEZ MAN

Bought a cheep Nikon 4x12 scope today at cabellas, being the nitwit I am instead of checking the nikon website for the tube size I listened to the dumb ass clerk and bought 30mm and not 1” rings... doesn’t really matter, I realized after I got them home I should probably wait on the rings anyway to make sure they are the right height I fucked that up on my CZ and bought a red dot that I couldn’t even see thro because it was so tall
I almost bought this one, but the guy couldn’t find it
https://www.atncorp.com/x-sight4k-pro-day-night-rifle-scope-3-14x

5skin

Somewhere on Molly Ringwald
Bought a cheep Nikon 4x12 scope today at cabellas, being the nitwit I am instead of checking the nikon website for the tube size I listened to the dumb ass clerk and bought 30mm and not 1” rings... doesn’t really matter, I realized after I got them home I should probably wait on the rings anyway to make sure they are the right height I fucked that up on my CZ and bought a red dot that I couldn’t even see thro because it was so tall
I almost bought this one, but the guy couldn’t find it
https://www.atncorp.com/x-sight4k-pro-day-night-rifle-scope-3-14x
There's better,
but enjoy!

https://photos.app.goo.gl/mDzXFBnrVaPzscow7

ysr50

Donator
That coyote looks like it was very healthy before it was dispatched. I see coyotes around here that are very small and are harmless unless they're in a pack. They're adapting quicker than their very close cousin, wolves, because wolves were hunted almost to extinction. Coyotes are the new wolves.

THE FEZ MAN

That coyote looks like it was very healthy before it was dispatched. I see coyotes around here that are very small and are harmless unless they're in a pack. They're adapting quicker than their very close cousin, wolves, because wolves were hunted almost to extinction. Coyotes are the new wolves.
And more than happy to eat your chihuahua

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
I saw those Coyote Vest things before. Makes sense, the spikes and stuff are in the area where they would try to grab your pet and run off with it.

I saw those Coyote Vest things before. Makes sense, the spikes and stuff are in the area where they would try to grab your pet and run off with it.
That was one rule with the ex when "we" got a new dog... 40 lbs plus due to coyotes and friggin Bald and Golden eagles... and no cats as you are basically feeding the foxes/coyotes...

THE FEZ MAN

That was one rule with the ex when "we" got a new dog... 40 lbs plus due to coyotes and friggin Bald and Golden eagles... and no cats as you are basically feeding the foxes/coyotes...
bald eagles and large hawks are ironically a problem here, I lost a duck to a bird of prey both ralph and tikI are prime meals

ysr50

Donator
When my jack russel was still around 8 months old I took her to the disc golf course, I used to take her everywhere. She was obedient enough that I'd let her off leash often with no problems. As I "teed" off she took off down the course after my disc, that was when I noticed the owl that had dropped out of one of trees on the fairway and was heading directly for my dog. I wish I had video of me going berserk yelling like a maniac at the dog to turn around and come back. She did and I think the bird didn't expect her to reverse direction that fast or was startled by my yelling, either way it pulled out of it's dive and flew away. I miss that dog.

THE FEZ MAN

I’m already getting a little twitchy about my class 3 order, my credit card was charged, my prints are done, photos taken and submitted but, I haven’t received any Email confirmation that everything is “ok” and all in order, now they do say on the website that part “4” is sit back and forget about it because the BATF works slowly but I would kind of have liked a ”we got everything in order” e-mail.
i have to go pick up the rifle I ordered this week so I’m going to inquire about it then

I’m already getting a little twitchy about my class 3 order, my credit card was charged, my prints are done, photos taken and submitted but, I haven’t received any Email confirmation that everything is “ok” and all in order, now they do say on the website that part “4” is sit back and forget about it because the BATF works slowly but I would kind of have liked a ”we got everything in order” e-mail.
i have to go pick up the rifle I ordered this week so I’m going to inquire about it then
did you buy it from a company that sells and does all the paper work? Maybe you can go to their site and look in your account to see the progression.