Gutair Hero 3

Picklestyle

Jun 21, 2007
Alabama....ick
Best Buy has the pre-orders in for GH3. I suggest snatching it up. From what I learned from their media guy supply will be slim for the release.

5.00 Pre order box that comes with a snazzy leather guitar hero strap.

I am getting the Wii Version. And Red Octane has stated that the Wii will have online head 2 head at release with downloadable content later before christmas.

Nice, i can make threads now! :icon_eek:

Picklestyle

Jun 21, 2007
Alabama....ick
I have considered getting a 3rd guitar so I can take it apart and create my own body and move the electronics to it. I am a big guy and the guitar they ship with is pretty small for me.

Monstercloud

Feb 15, 2005
NH
I think I will have to hold off of getting GH3.. the set list is disappointing, and the good songs on there will be on Rock Band too...

btw, wtf is a Gutair?

Smokezilla

U. S. Backstroke Roulette Champion
Jul 30, 2005
BumFuck-Egypt, KY
I can't wait for GH3. . . I've got GH2 for XBox 360 and LOVE IT!!! I wish they'd put-out the 80's version for the XBox 360 platform.

FAngel

I Drink YOUR Milkshake!
Mar 2, 2005
Bethlehem, PA
I'll be getting the game in one form or another. I do think it's a little stupid that some of the songs are in both games, but whatever - there's still some good exclusives in GH 3.

On that subject - have you seen the fucking video for the Dragonforce song on Expert? Holy fuck...

MrAbovePar

En Taro Anthony
Mar 14, 2005
Covington. La
I'll be getting the game in one form or another. I do think it's a little stupid that some of the songs are in both games, but whatever - there's still some good exclusives in GH 3.
Different companies and neither wants to yield to the other.