Guy builds website to brag about how "smart" he is

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
Wow. Somebody more douche chilling in his lies than Franko.

That's impressive.

crippledalbino

The God of 42nd Street
Donator
Bachelor in AMT (robotics/electronics) ITT Honor Grad 9/1985
(ITT West Covina CA AMT program moved to San Dimas CA)
ITT records are Free of Charge if more than 10 years since graduation

A.S. CIM Saddleback College, Lifetime Honor Society 5/1994
A.A. Fine Arts Music Saddleback College, Honor Society 5/1993

TOTAL = over 6 years higher education is the equivalent of Masters degree
Phd equivilant = Masters + Published = www.archure.net

He's got an Associates from Saddleback (in my neck of the woods) and a bachelors from, excuse me, ITT Technical Institute. His associates and his non-accredited degree he's equating to a Master's Degree, and add that to the website, and he's given himself a doctorate.

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Bachelor in AMT (robotics/electronics) ITT Honor Grad 9/1985
(ITT West Covina CA AMT program moved to San Dimas CA)
ITT records are Free of Charge if more than 10 years since graduation

A.S. CIM Saddleback College, Lifetime Honor Society 5/1994
A.A. Fine Arts Music Saddleback College, Honor Society 5/1993

TOTAL = over 6 years higher education is the equivalent of Masters degree
Phd equivilant = Masters + Published = www.archure.net

He's got an Associates from Saddleback (in my neck of the woods) and a bachelors from, excuse me, ITT Technical Institute. His associates and his non-accredited degree he's equating to a Master's Degree, and add that to the website, and he's given himself a doctorate.

He's living the dream.

gleet

What's black and white and red all over?
I glanced at his Neanderthal page for starters. He said:
angle of lower jaw compared with upper jaw, and optial bun
Hold the fuck on. Optial bun? You mean occipital? Let's continue...
angle of lower jaw compared with upper jaw, and optial bun (its harder to estimate the optial bun, as no neck is shown in the photos, so where the neck ends and the skull takes over, just how far does the optital bun really stick out, due to the neck?
Now he says optital.

Although I have a Neanderthal slope of forehead and Neanderthal angles of jaws, my Occipital bun appears non-neanderthal
Finally got it right, along with a random capitalization.

Such glaring bullshit makes me doubt his whole website slightly.

Lord Zero

I have self tested IQ scores of 145 and 147
Is the self-tested bit supposed to sound more impressive? Like he's even more brilliant because he's able to administer his own IQ test? (IQ tests are bullshit, so it's not like it would help to prove his "genius" much.)

LiddyRules

RIP King of France. Gutted Like Fish Under R Line
Is the self-tested bit supposed to sound more impressive? Like he's even more brilliant because he's able to administer his own IQ test? (IQ tests are bullshit, so it's not like it would help to prove his "genius" much.)
But national IQ tests are for realz, right?

Lord Zero

Wikipedia Intelligence_quotient
AND
Wikipedia Positive Correlations with IQ which shows that unemployment and lower income is rare with high IQ people (I have been exception to that, finding suitable employment has not been easy for me in my life, and I have heard from my Godmother who is a member of Mensa, that she has seen many unemployed high IQ persons, but I think that's real high IQ's, as they are so different from the norm, there is safety in numbers, and groups tend to exclude outsiders, "get rid of those geniuses" which is s dumb thing to say or do). Thus a number of years ago (1990's) I decided to go ahead and tell people my IQ: such as the college I attended, and my professors, and I got better grades than previous colleges; and in Job Interviews and on my Resume (many people are "taken-aback" by this, but I got a good job eventually, as a photographer (which tends to be a high IQ profession). As a genius, I don't want to be confused with others. Many people have treated me like a fool all my life (as a child, I thought I was dumb, till testing in school led to telling me I was a genius, at times I thought perhaps they lied to motivate and make me cooperate more, but I eventually self-tested myself, and I really am brilliant). So this page (and this web site) is in response to those who treat me or consider me not very intelligent, proof that I am highly intelligent; as well as being an Artistic and Intellectual endeavor, towards the betterment of society (good music, good advice for health, body, and mind), in the footsteps of my mentor Ben Franklin (astrologer, writer, vegetarian, musician, and on the $100 bill), I read his Autobiography twice, and life was not so easy for him in his earlier days, stuck and broke in England, trying to make money from printing his Astrological good advice in "Poor Richards Almanac". His big fiscal break came when he was commissioned to print Colonial Money, which he admitted, afforded him quite a conveniencey
There is so much sad, pathetic, what the fuck-worthy shit in that chunk of text, but "my mentor Ben Franklin" almost gave me an aneurysm.

Lord Zero

But national IQ tests are for realz, right?
It's funny you bring that up, because his quote about his IQ and chronic unemployment that I just posted remained me so much of Kirk while I was reading it, particularly the "I got a good job eventually, as a photographer (which tends to be a high IQ profession" part.

Lord Zero

You are born with your I.Q. and can't raise it more than 5 points (various tests and having a good or bad day may vary the score, but Actual I.Q. remains constant).
Actually, IQ scores (to whatever extent they're real) have been shown to be strongly affected by upbringing and environment.

Last edited:

Lord Zero

Way to head your detractors off at the pass, dummy.
  • Spelling errors or clerical typos do not indicate a diminishment of actual I.Q. Good spelling is a "female gender characteristic", (I am all man, "I am man, hear me whimper"), I am not the only high I.Q. person with poor spelling (English is a very illogical language).

Lord Zero

I like the tiled atom graphic background. Very physics-y.

I scored a 141 on an IQ test. That's how I know they are complete horse shit.

Lord Zero

This is great.
Astronomy, Astrology, and Music are all traditional high IQ activities.
Fucking astrology. That led me to his astrology page, and I HIGHLY recommend reading it.

http://www.archure.net/astrology.html
FAMOUS ASTROLOGERS IN HISTORY
[...]
THE REAGANS:
Ronald and Nancy Reagan are Astrologers, and were "Expert Astrologers" well before they were a couple. This, as per my grandfather Ted, a former top staff at Paramount, RKO, Desilu Studios in Hollywood (1920's-1964), who personally knew both of them before they were a pair. All of Nancy's apparent "beginner level" interest in Astrology, was just media hype, the real truth being that they both are long time experts.

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
  • T-square to U-ra-nus 12th
    Natural Born: astrologer, genius, psychologist
    No degree in psychology, just a natural talent
  • Mercury conj Mars (gives me a sexy voice)
    smart ass, bitter tongue, writer, lead guitarist
    (currently Saturn is transiting my Mercury so I am revising, editing, my web pages)
And yet, still clueless.

Lord Zero

That's of course Ted, famous proprietor of TED'S STAR CHARTS, ZODIAC GUIDANCE, AND MOTION PICTURE DEVELOPMENT EMPORIUM
No matter what happens with the show, its hosts, and my feelings towards it and them, stupid Ted Sheckler and his stupid emporiums will always be one of my favorite things ever.

Lord Zero

This website really is a gift.
Many early Astronomers such as Kepler, were both Astronomers and Astrologers, educated by The Church. Astrology and Astronomy went hand in hand.
THE BIBLE:
Quotes from "The LIVING BIBLE Paraphrased" 1971
(in print, available at Borders Books)
MATTHEW 2:1 "At about that time some astrologers from eastern lands (the 3 wise men) arrived in Jerusalem, asking, 'Where is the newborn King of the Jews? for we have seen his star in far-off eastern lands, and have come to worship him' "
(note: in those days there was no different word for Star or Planet, Planets were also called Stars, and "his Star" was most likely Venus and Jupiter rising together (1/7/3AD 4:50am)) however, there is a very remote chance that they had some sort of telescopes back then (much historical data has been lost), and they may have been referring to Neptune (planet of religion) aligned with the moons "north node" (area of good luck).
MATTHEW 2:9 - 2:10 "After this interview the astrologers started out again. And look! The star appeared to them again, standing over Bethlehem. Their joy knew no bounds. Entering the house where the baby and Mary his mother were, they threw themselves down before him, worshiping. Then they opened their presents and gave him gold, frankincense and myrrh....."

This modern translation, The Living Bible, goes along with Biblical Historians, who are certain that the 3 Wise Men were Astrologers (and apparently more than 3). I say this in religious defense of astrology, to the ignorant accusers (go pick on someone of your own karmic liability status). The 3 Wise Men were Good Guys, they were Astrologers. Please do not condemn them and please do not condemn me. I may not be perfect, but I am basically a moralistic nice person with good intent

LiddyRules

RIP King of France. Gutted Like Fish Under R Line
There is something genuinely hysterical about
"All that stuff about Nancy Reagan being an amateur astrologist? That was just media hooey."
"Oh, so she wasn't nuts, and it was just the media mocking her and her husband."
"Exactly. She was a 14th Level Astrologer, Space Wizard-class! Amateur astrologist. Bah!"

No matter what happens with the show, its hosts, and my feelings towards it and them, stupid Ted Sheckler and his stupid emporiums will always be one of my favorite things ever.
Any new news on the stupid Chip Chipperson Cartoon scam?

Lord Zero

Just looked on Google and I can't find anything (on the first two pages. I don't care enough to go further) about it later than March; almost all of the results are from February.

Lord Zero

So much rambling.
AUTHOR GENDER PREFERENCE:
Mr. Holley is a Hetero (likes women). The world of Astrology does have many gay astrologers, but there is still room in the world for straight male astrologers too; like Mr. Holley, who is not prejudice of gender, gender preference, race, creed, color, national origin, I.Q., financial status, age, species..... and does not feel compelled to do absolutely everything there is to do, realizing the infinite of the universe, and his own finite existence within it, being practical as to limitations such as time, life span, money, reality...

Lord Zero

Holy shit. I just looked through perks section of the IndieGoGo page for that abortion. Did Norton really think that anyone was going to send him $25,000 for a stupid Chip Chipperson show that likely will never get picked up for anything? (It would have to get picked up to continue. Jim doesn't know enough or care enough about animation to be the driving force of a cartoon in any way beyond a writing and performing capacity for longer than a few pilot episodes.)