Guy tattoos pile of shit with flies swarming around on cheating girlfriend's back...

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
Aug 29, 2002
Florida's Nature Coast
Tatt-poo for cheating

A FURIOUS woman is suing her ex-boyfriend after he tattooed a steaming poo on her back.
Rossie Brovent wants £60,000 in damages from Ryan Fitzjerald.

Rossie, from Dayton, Ohio, US, wanted a scene from the Narnia trilogy inked on her back.

Instead she was left with a pile of excrement with flies buzzing around it.

Tattoo artist Ryan turned rogue after discovering that Rossie had cheated on him with his best friend.

Rossie originally tried to have her ex-lover charged with assault but she had signed a consent form agreeing the tattoo design was "at the artist's discretion".

She said: "He tricked me by drinking a bottle of cheap wine with me and doing tequila shots before I signed it and got the tattoo.

"Actually I was passed out for most of the time, and woke up to this horrible image on my back."
Sun article won't let me hotlink the pics, but that fag Perez Hilton does:

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
Oct 22, 2004
Ill Repute
Hahahahahahahahaha!!!!

Take that, cheating whore. Wow. It's much larger than I'd imagined as I was reading. Gonna be a lot of ink, money and pain to cover that up.

VMS

Victim of high standards and low personal skills.
Apr 26, 2006
Tangent:

How often do you hear the phrase "girlfriend cheated with his best friend"?

Seriously, how shitty are your friends when they fuck your girl? I've dated some really hot girls, and my friends have dated some really hot girls. We don't fuck each others' girls. What's so damned hard about that? What kind of shitty relationships do you have with your girl and with your friends when they're fucking each other behind your back?

Norm Stansfield

私は亀が好きだ。
Mar 17, 2009
I think the story is bullshit, but if it wasn't, that fella would run into all kinds of legal trouble, none of it in any way solved by a silly consent form.

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
Oct 22, 2004
Ill Repute
I think the story is bullshit, but if it wasn't, that fella would run into all kinds of legal trouble, none of it in any way solved by a silly consent form.
Because people always think of the consequences before committing stupid acts.