ha ha! stupid cunt (paris)

wasp

my farts stink
Mar 2, 2005
Cuyahoga Falls Ohio
http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,22157708-2,00.html

Code:
PARTY princess Paris Hilton is $60 million out of pocket after her billionaire grandfather - appalled by her jail term for drink-driving offences - axed her inheritance.

Family patriarch Barron Hilton was already embarrassed by his granddaughter's wild behaviour - notably when her home sex video was leaked on the internet. 

But the 79-year-old considered her 23-day sentence last month the last straw. 

"He was, and is, extremely embarrassed by how the Hilton name has been sullied by Paris," says Jerry Oppenheimer, who wrote a biography of the clan called House Of Hilton. 

"He now doesn't want to leave unearned wealth to his family." 

Hilton senior, the only member of the family left with a sizeable stake in the huge hotel chain, has let it be known that he intends to donate to charity the $2.4bn he will gain from this month's sale of the company to private equity firm Blackstone. 

The money will go to the Conrad N. Hilton Foundation, the charity set up in the name of the founder of the family business

NortonsGravyLeg

Aug 20, 2005
Phoenix
Nice, but I have a feeling she won't be on the side of the rode with her hand out anytime soon. However, my hat is off to the grandfather for realizing what pigs he has for a family.

wasp

my farts stink
Mar 2, 2005
Cuyahoga Falls Ohio
well, now that she's not getting all that money expect more paris hilton cds. maybe this was a bad move...

Dec 8, 2004
Maine
Paris Hilton loses inheritance

PARTY princess Paris Hilton is $60 million out of pocket after her billionaire grandfather - appalled by her jail term for drink-driving offences - axed her inheritance.

Family patriarch Barron Hilton was already embarrassed by his granddaughter's wild behaviour - notably when her home sex video was leaked on the internet.

But the 79-year-old considered her 23-day sentence last month the last straw.

"He was, and is, extremely embarrassed by how the Hilton name has been sullied by Paris," says Jerry Oppenheimer, who wrote a biography of the clan called House Of Hilton.
"He now doesn't want to leave unearned wealth to his family."

Hilton senior, the only member of the family left with a sizeable stake in the huge hotel chain, has let it be known that he intends to donate to charity the $2.4bn he will gain from this month's sale of the company to private equity firm Blackstone.

The money will go to the Conrad N. Hilton Foundation, the charity set up in the name of the founder of the family business.

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,22157708-2,00.html
:icon_bigg

F

fav

haha shes such a dumbass

Mar 15, 2004
New Jersey
Yea, I'm sure thi won't put her out on the street or even slow her party-girl like ways down at all, but it is nice to hear the grandfater telling her to shut her legs and mouth and go fuck herself.

XpresionlesDink

Mar 8, 2005
You guys are all losers... Paris rules. She wealthy, hot, and she's a slut. I can see why people here hate her.