HAHA... Deported Cunt

Jul 26, 2005
Central PA
http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D8R4OQQ80&show_article=1

Immigration Activist Deported to Mexico
Aug 20 08:45 AM US/Eastern

LOS ANGELES (AP) - An illegal immigrant who took refuge in a Chicago church for a year to avoid being separated from her U.S.-born son has been deported to Mexico, the church's pastor said.

Elvira Arellano became an activist and a national symbol for illegal immigrant parents as she defied her deportation order and spoke out from her religious sanctuary. She held a news conference last week to announce that she would finally leave the church to try to lobby U.S. lawmakers for change.

She had just spoken at rally Los Angeles rally when she was arrested Sunday outside Our Lady Queen of Angels church and deported, said the Rev. Walter Coleman, pastor of Adalberto United Methodist Church in Chicago, where Arellano had been living.

"She has been deported. She is free and in Tijuana," said Coleman, who said he spoke to her on the phone. "She is in good spirits. She is ready to continue the struggle against the separation of families from the other side of the border."

Her 8-year-old son, Saul, is now living with Coleman's family. During a news conference in Los Angeles after Arellano's arrest, the boy hid behind the pastor's wife and wiped away tears.

Arellano had said on Saturday that she was not afraid of being taken into custody by immigration agents.

"From the time I took sanctuary, the possibility has existed that they arrest me in the place and time they want," she said in Spanish. "I only have two choices. I either go to my country, Mexico, or stay and keep fighting. I decided to stay and fight."

Arellano, 32, arrived in Washington state illegally in 1997. She was deported to Mexico shortly afterward, but returned and moved to Illinois in 2000, taking a job cleaning planes at O'Hare International Airport.

She was arrested in 2002 at O'Hare and convicted of working under a false Social Security number. She was to surrender to authorities last August but instead sought refuge at the church on Aug. 15, 2006.

She had not left the church property until she decided to travel by car to Los Angeles, Coleman said.

U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement confirmed her Sunday arrest. Spokeswoman Gail Montenegro said the agency would have further details on the deportation later Monday.

Arellano is staying with a friend in Tijuana, Coleman said. He said she had brought to light her struggle, and for that, "she has won a victory."

"She'll be organizing on the Mexican side of the border while we're organizing in the (United) States," Coleman said Monday. "She'll be talking to organizations throughout Mexico and congressmen in Mexico City."

Coleman said he and other activists will continue Arellano's original plan to go to Washington, D.C., and take part in a prayer meeting and rally for immigration reform at the Capitol on Sept. 12.

Immigration activists promised protests and vigils to support Arellano.

"We are sad, but at the same time we are angry," said Javier Rodriguez, a Chicago immigration activist who worked with Arellano. "How dare they arrest this woman?"

Anti-illegal immigrant groups said the arrest was long overdue.

"Just because the woman has gone public and made an issue of the fact that she is defying law doesn't mean the government doesn't have to do its job," said Ira Mehlman of the Federation for American Immigration Reform, which favors limits on immigration.

Arellano has repeatedly called for a stop to immigration raids that break up families with some members who are in the U.S. legally and others illegally. She has said her son would be deprived of his rights as a U.S. citizen if he had to go to Mexico simply because she did.

Emma Lozano, Coleman's wife and head of immigration rights group Centro Sin Fronteras in Chicago, said she was Saul's legal guardian.

"He's taking it better than we thought he would," Lozano said.

While being arrested, Arellano spoke briefly with her son before submitting to authorities, Lozano said.

"She calmed him down, hugged him and gave him a blessing," Lozano said.

MJMANDALAY

Jan 26, 2005
This bitch was allowed to work at an Airport for 2 years, with illegal paperwork.
That's just Fuckin Great.
No wonder this Country is going to hell in a handbasket!!!!!

W

WakeUpAmerica

I want to hear the converstation she has with her grandkids 40 years from now. "So grandmom, why did you send us to the US? We clean toilets while you drive a BMW in Mexico running a construction company that builds factories that are closing here. Thanks for nothing!"

abudabit

New Wackbag
Oct 10, 2004
I want to hear the converstation she has with her grandkids 40 years from now. "So grandmom, why did you send us to the US? We clean toilets while you drive a BMW in Mexico running a construction company that builds factories that are closing here. Thanks for nothing!"
Haha LOL Haha, I bet it will go exactly like that!

Arch Stanton

It's all about the funny!
Nov 22, 2004
Long Island
How is it that a Church is allowed to get away with that? House illegals?

Deadbent

You can go fuck.
Aug 19, 2005
Chicago, IL. Southside, stupid.
She was protected under some shelter/refuge-in-a-church rule of tact, so the ins didnt invade a church and get "bad pr" or something.

I'm so glad that cunt is gone though. I'll miss her. Her church was about 10 minutes from me. Last summer I'd go mess around by the church when she was scheduled to leave it. Over the last few years I saw her enter and leave the church a bunch of times. She saw me too.
Mostly with kind messages in each hand like : "God hates the illegal alien" "Dios Odio imigrante illegals" "Go home freeloader" "stop living off american tax dollars" etc. Nearly got arrested a few times, but the cops had a good sense of humor.

It was fun in the same sense that flooding an anorexia message board with fat pictures is.

HummerTuesdays

Another girrrrl!!!
Apr 24, 2005
On the road to ruin
Arellano, 32, arrived in Washington state illegally in 1997. She was deported to Mexico shortly afterward, but returned and moved to Illinois in 2000, taking a job cleaning planes at O'Hare International Airport.

She was arrested in 2002 at O'Hare and convicted of working under a false Social Security number. She was to surrender to authorities last August but instead sought refuge at the church on Aug. 15, 2006.
She came here once illegally, got deported, and then came back illegally, and worked illegally. Can someone please tell me why I should feel bad for her? And if anyone can tell me how she settled her hospital bill for the birth of her kid, I'd love to hear it.

Fruit Monkey

Don't stare at it eat it! P-1 In trainning
Oct 4, 2004
Intransit
DAM FUCK SHIT !!! I seen the title I thought maybe it was my wife? no such luck!

Creampier

I have to return some videotapes!
May 11, 2007
Somerville, NJ
I just wish drudgereport.com would get this ugly bitch off the top of their page! Yeccchhh!

izzy izkowitz

Chris Hansen is my hero
May 23, 2007
I feel bad for the kid because he has a criminal cunt for a mommy, but I fail to see how this is different from any other kid that has a criminal cunt for a mommy. where are all of the protest groups trying to keep crack whore gang banging bitches from going to prison so they can stay with their family? I have no sympathy for the bitch at all. there are legal ways to come in to this country. If you want in badly enough you will go through the proper channels. now we have an orphaned kid that will be a burden to society and a fucking wetback bitch that will be back in the country within 3 months. the fucking illegals should have their legs cut off when they are thrown back over the border so they can't just walk back in. maybe a clockwork orange kind of thing or something would work so that every time they even thought about coming in they get violently ill. something needs to be done so my tax dollars don't keep going to supporting these fucking leech terrorist fucks that just want to destroy our once great land.

abudabit

New Wackbag
Oct 10, 2004
Luckily for the kid it's a Methodist preacher who took him in instead of a Catholic.

commish13

Personal Friend of Chris Jericho
May 24, 2005
Emerson, NJ
How dare they arrest this woman? She was in this country for a lot of years... she could have, I dunno, gone through the legal channels of being able to live here.

I wonder if her son speaks English?

Vyce

Light-skinned, with no Negro dialect.
Feb 11, 2006
Washington D.C.
I'm sure she'll be back in the country again in no time. Who's going to stop her? The Border Patrol?

Apparently not, because we've all been living under this illusion that the BP is supposed to catch illegals and return them to Mexico. But apparently, that isn't the case.

Border Patrol agents dont have the responsibility of apprehending illegal immigrants, Carlos X. Carrillo, chief patrol agent for the Laredo sector, said at a town hall meeting Wednesday.”The Border Patrol is not equipped to stop illegal immigrants,” Carrillo said, noting that illegal narcotics are also not on the agents priority list.

“The Border Patrol mission is not to do any of those things,” he emphasized.
The Border Patrols mission is to keep the country safe from terrorist and terrorist weapons, he said. Carrillo added that when and if terrorists come into the country, the agents will be ready.
So, I guess that this is all just a load of crap then, right?

Budyzir

There's nothing quite like a shorn scrotum.
Nov 12, 2004
Queens, NY
....... And if anyone can tell me how she settled her hospital bill for the birth of her kid, I'd love to hear it.
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Good freaking point! Obviously, we all paid for it in the end. :arrrh:

fuckwit

He loves you, and he needs money.
Jul 27, 2006
jersey
She was protected under some shelter/refuge-in-a-church rule of tact, so the ins didnt invade a church and get "bad pr" or something.

I'm so glad that cunt is gone though. I'll miss her. Her church was about 10 minutes from me. Last summer I'd go mess around by the church when she was scheduled to leave it. Over the last few years I saw her enter and leave the church a bunch of times. She saw me too.
Mostly with kind messages in each hand like : "God hates the illegal alien" "Dios Odio imigrante illegals" "Go home freeloader" "stop living off american tax dollars" etc. Nearly got arrested a few times, but the cops had a good sense of humor.

It was fun in the same sense that flooding an anorexia message board with fat pictures is.
what denomination was this church? was it a real church or some store front converted into a church?

Deadbent

You can go fuck.
Aug 19, 2005
what denomination was this church? was it a real church or some store front converted into a church?

As someone mentioned, it's a methodist church.
But it's always looked like a store to me. Glass window front, store-like front door. Advertisements. Coupons and prices in the window, Ghetto hand painted sign in tempura paint, Etc.

Edit: I actually found a pic.
You tell me if this looks like a sacred, and holy place of worship. Heh. A place of refuge that some god sanctions to all his children.

(also, see the fat mexican guy in the cowboy hat and boots? That's all these sonofabitches dress like over here. In cowboy attire. Let's not beleaguer the fact it's Chicago, and there's not a living cow within 100 miles of every direction, let alone ranches of them needing herding and cowboying.
I often try to ask these types why they dress like that too. They answer something to the effect of "It's my heritage". I've never heard a more stupid reason to look like an asshole. You don't see me dressing up like a pirate every day ;p)

But this cunt?
She used every trick in the book to keep getting over on the country, and its offerings.
She had an anchorbaby in 2002. (Which is basically getting knocked up over in mexico, and coming here to have it.) Hoping to find an american to wed by the time they caught on to her.

When she didn't and the authorities tried getting "tough", she said the baby had adhd, needed medical attention, and got sympathy from senators and legislators here.

Then she openly dared them to come and take her, so many times people just stopped caring.

Let's not forget how she worked at ohare for 2 years, making 12 bucks an hour with a fake social security number, and paid no taxes on ANY of her checks. That's really fucking nice. I know vets with purple hearts and silver stars that can't get hired somewhere making 12 bucks an hour.

The public school and health coverage her roach of a kid enjoyed for almost 4 years on my taxpaying dime. And her health care at county hospital, that.... my taxpaying dime is currently working on whittling away one thousand at a time.

I'll also echo how cuntish of a rotten mother she is, by exposing her child to the stress, ridicule and a generally fucked up way to have the first 5 years of your life unfold.., by using him as a tool to further her own gains and agenda.

That alone should be grounds for pussy-removal and eugenics.

I really, really hated this bitch. She was a source of fun for a while while the protests were going on, But all in all, shes just one of at least 1,250,000 illegals mexicans in the Chicagoland area and outlying suburbs, who make no qualms about the fact they want no part of integrating themselves to American culture or society, or wanting to legalize themselves, despite having all the time and opportunities to do so.
It makes me ill to see them first hand. Everywhere I go, it's inescapable.

(It was pretty ironic, too. Last week I went to a slayer show.. Fuckin' Slayyyyerrr... the one fucking place in the universe I'd never expect a row full of non-english speaking motherfucking mexicans to be, let alone to be at RIGHT behind me.
But there they were.
Right behind me.. yelling "Mehico", making jokes in their own tongue about the white kids in the audience, and buffooning away with the rest of their piglatin dialog. Not even trying to speak an ounce of english.
Almost like they were put there on purpose by some practical joker that knew me really well.
These sort of motherfuckers ruin my fun and peace enough on a daily basis just about EVERYWHERE I go. It's basically the standard fair if you live anywhere in the city here.
It really was a sign of the times to see them at a slayer show, though. Ouch)

Schmed

I'm a corpse without a soul...
Nov 4, 2002
Shitsville, NY
Only 11,999,999 more to go.

SAY NO TO ANCHOR BABIES, WE NEED TO RATIFY THE 14TH AMENDMENT.

bluemoon

expert on funny
May 16, 2007
LaGrangeville, ny
not to sound like a dick, but wasnt she here ILLEAGALLY???? what friggn right does she have to fight for people who are here ILLEAGALLY! your breaking our laws douchbag. you have no rights. your not a citizen, your nothing. and as for the whole "spliting up the familys" argument, that can be fixed by sending the entire family back. total bullshit. i need a stiff drink right about now.

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
The problem is that she'll be back. She's been deported once already.

I'd love to see the 14th Amendment interpreted properly - it was never meant to allow Mexicans to cross the Rio Grande in order to drop their spawn on American soil. The one phrase that seems to be forgotten is highlighted "All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside."

In other words, if fucking congress would find their balls & interpret it correctly, they just might be able to get rid of anchor babies.

cozzie

head retard
Aug 7, 2005
Norristown PA
I just saw her on Fox, she was reading a statement, It was horible, she could barely get out a word in English. Maybe, just Maybe if these fuckheads would learn the language, we would be a little more accepting.

And if anyone can tell me how she settled her hospital bill for the birth of her kid, I'd love to hear it.
...the same way most illegals settle their hospital bill...

They don't. YOU pay for it. This very thing is such a problem in border areas of CA/NM/AZ/TX that hospitals and clinics end up closing for budgetary reasons.

She was deported to Mexico shortly afterward, but returned and moved to Illinois in 2000, taking a job cleaning planes at O'Hare International Airport.
As a pilot for an airline that services O'Hare, this gives me a warm, fuzzy feeling. I had to undergo an FBI background check to get access to the ramp areas/airplanes at the airports I fly to, and this woman got a similar clearance with a bogus SS number.

Great. Just Great.

HummerTuesdays

Another girrrrl!!!
Apr 24, 2005
On the road to ruin
...the same way most illegals settle their hospital bill...

They don't. YOU pay for it. This very thing is such a problem in border areas of CA/NM/AZ/TX that hospitals and clinics end up closing for budgetary reasons.
That's what I thought, but I don't like to assume. I was hoping that maybe, just maybe someone would show me an exception to the rule.

BullsLawDan

She A Great Big Fat Person?
Feb 9, 2006
NY
SAY NO TO ANCHOR BABIES, WE NEED TO RATIFY THE 14TH AMENDMENT.
The 14th Amendment is ratified. I think you mean "differently interpret" or something, but that, too, would not give you the solution you apparently seek.

not to sound like a dick, but wasnt she here ILLEAGALLY???? what friggn right does she have to fight for people who are here ILLEAGALLY! your breaking our laws douchbag. you have no rights. your not a citizen, your nothing. and as for the whole "spliting up the familys" argument, that can be fixed by sending the entire family back. total bullshit. i need a stiff drink right about now.
I'll agree with you as soon as you can show me the provision in the Constitution where it says the rights you enjoy only apply to citizens. That isn't how it works. The way the Constitution is written, the rights we have aren't freedoms granted to us, they are actions the government is prohibited from taking. They are prohibited from taking those actions against anyone, not just citizens.

I'd love to see the 14th Amendment interpreted properly - it was never meant to allow Mexicans to cross the Rio Grande in order to drop their spawn on American soil. The one phrase that seems to be forgotten is highlighted "All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside."

In other words, if fucking congress would find their balls & interpret it correctly, they just might be able to get rid of anchor babies.
Wrong. To interpret that phrase as you do would mean that people visiting the United States for vacation, foreign students etc, would not be liable for crimes they commit while here.

Even worse, to say that illegal immigrants are not "subject to the jurisdiction" of the United States would have a rather funny result - it would make them no longer "illegal" since for something to be against a law, it needs to first be subject to the jurisdiction of that law. If I drive my car 90mph through NY, I can't get a speeding ticket in Florida, because I was never subject to the jurisdiction of Florida law.
Saying illegal immigrants are not subject to the jurisdiction of the United States removes the authority of any U.S. official to enforce any law against them.

Not surprising, though, that you took this position. There are tons of "Minuteman"-esque sites out there repeating this line, and a lot of people get caught up in it without understanding the complex legal concept of jurisdiction.

I just saw her on Fox, she was reading a statement, It was horible, she could barely get out a word in English. Maybe, just Maybe if these fuckheads would learn the language, we would be a little more accepting.
I'm sure all of your ancestors had a magic wand waved over them so that they knew English as they walked down the gang plank of the boat that brought them here, right? :rolleyes:

Deadbent

You can go fuck.
Aug 19, 2005
I'm sure all of your ancestors had a magic wand waved over them so that they knew English as they walked down the gang plank of the boat that brought them here, right? :rolleyes:

Actually, that's not right at all. It's pretty far off since you're asking.
The difference between "all of my" ancestors and that cuntrot, is.... my ancestors actually wanted to learn english. They embraced the culture and assimilated, according to the rules, not in spite of them.
You shouldn't confuse honest people with scum when you're trying to illustrate yourself as "smart".

I'm sorry, though could you please explain what your statement has to do with her inability, and vehement opposition to LEARN english?

It really has nothing to do with waving a magic wand.
She's been here just about 8 years now. Can you please explain what excuse she might have for not learning, not wanting to learn, or even knowing the language by this point?

A devils advocate should have some good answers on this, heh.