haha

mills

I'll give em a state, a state of unconsciousness
Jan 30, 2005
Flea Bottom
I started a class tonight called Modern Social Problems. Half the class consists of group discussions, where five students get in a circle and discuss ... modern social problems. The professor picked the (permanent) groups at random. My group includes myself, a large gal, a tiny hot one, and the only two black people in the class. Both dudes. One my size (6'2), the other about 6'6. Quite the dynamic.

The one's first name is Denzel, the other's last name is Poitier. I shit you not. I had to check the spelling of Poitier 3 times. Anyway I got a kick out of it and thought I'd head to good ol' wackbag to blab. I know some of you bunker types would be envious. :haha7:

Next week when groups start I'll have to think of a way to break the ice with an obvious Denzel/Poitier joke. Any suggestions?

Jun 2, 2005
Dallas
See? ******* can be actors too.

It could be worse, They could have named you Lawyer or Doctor like that other chimp that plays football. Maybe Janitor if you're taking this class.

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
Feb 20, 2006
jersey
Just call them both nlggers, is that the answer you are looking for?

Psychopath

I want to fuck your girlfriend.
Dec 28, 2008
Constant sate of misery
I had a few classes like that. The one that stands out was cross cultural psychology. It was a load of horsehit. A friend of mine was in the class and we were the only two people who leaned right politcally, the rest were lefty pinkos. We were discussing wealth and one night and this dumb bitch indignantly opens her mouth about how Bill Gates should give to more charities. I rase my hand and say, you do know that Bill Gates and his wife have donated billions of dollars to and run a foundation that gives out money and healthcare around the world. She looks at me like I am retarded and shuts her mouth the rest of the night.

Jun 2, 2005
Dallas
I had a few classes like that. The one that stands out was cross cultural psychology. It was a load of horsehit. A friend of mine was in the class and we were the only two people who leaned right politcally, the rest were lefty pinkos. We were discussing wealth and one night and this dumb bitch indignantly opens her mouth about how Bill Gates should give to more charities. I rase my hand and say, you do know that Bill Gates and his wife have donated billions of dollars to and run a foundation that gives out money and healthcare around the world. She looks at me like I am retarded and shuts her mouth the rest of the night.
Shit like this is the reason I failed miserably when I tried to go to college to get a real degree. (I don't really need it with the Navy Nuke thing, but I was going for a real engineering degree)

Anyway, I had teachers try to tell me there was no baby killing in China, there had no improvements in racism in the last half century... I had a fucking Government teacher give me a C on a paper once because of my radical Libertarian points of view. I couldn't take it.

Not to mention the self-important grad students who teach calculus who test you on concepts that you'll NEVER EVER see unless you're like, calculating trajectories based on gravitational affects on light in astro-physics, shit that really shouldn't even be brought up until like Calc 17... It was infuriating.

I'm not saying I'd go on a Virginia Tech style shooting spree, but I definitely had more understanding of the guy's motives.

Neon

ネオン
Donator
Mar 23, 2008
Kingdom of Charis
I had a class called Globalization Trends in Postmodern Art. I pretty much did real life trolling in that class. Argued about everything. Shit on all the art. It was fucking great. Ran into the teacher the next semester and she told me her class was incredibly boring without me, and that she agreed with a ton of shit I said. Made it even better.

Psychopath

I want to fuck your girlfriend.
Dec 28, 2008
Constant sate of misery
In my abnormal psych class last spring, there was this slow guy in the class. I have no clue why he was in the class, but he would constantly bring the dicussions to a halt and ask the most meaningless questions. The professor didn't understand a word that he said, she would just smile and nod. In the middle of a test one time he was loudly sharpening a pencil for like 5 minuets. It was maddening. I am going for an art degree. I don't want to take those shite classes that pad my schedule.

fletcher

Donator
Feb 20, 2006
jersey
You people remember college classes?

Lord Zero

Viciously Silly
Aug 25, 2008
Atlanta, GA
I had a class called Globalization Trends in Postmodern Art. I pretty much did real life trolling in that class. Argued about everything. Shit on all the art. It was fucking great. Ran into the teacher the next semester and she told me her class was incredibly boring without me, and that she agreed with a ton of shit I said. Made it even better.
I would love to troll a political science class in Berkeley. That would be so much fun.

Neon

ネオン
Donator
Mar 23, 2008
Kingdom of Charis
I would love to troll a political science class in Berkeley. That would be so much fun.
I don't think I could do that without getting involved in some serious physical violence. Schooling 19 year old hippie chicks from Oregon who don't know shit about shit is more fun.

fletcher

Donator
Feb 20, 2006
jersey
You would have to tap out very early Im afraid. All the girls with dirty feet and patchouli stink coupled with the unwashed fratboys would chase you out in a heartbeat. That campus is gorgeous but all the jerkoffs that occupy the space make PCU look like an Ivy league school.

mills

Jan 30, 2005
Flea Bottom
is that the answer you are looking for?
No I'm serious, this is actually a dilemma. I'm starting to think I should hit the bar before class. What am I gonna do, not say anything? What kind of cuck shit would that be.

Best I came up with so far is eyeing them back and forth and then "OK, someone's gotta say it" (hopefully a knowing chuckle, since we wrote all our names down on the same folder) "all the jokes YOU'VE (points at poitier) heard in your life about your name ... (points at denzel) ... HE'S heard 10 times as many!"

Lord Zero

Viciously Silly
Aug 25, 2008
Atlanta, GA
I don't think I could do that without getting involved in some serious physical violence. Schooling 19 year old hippie chicks from Oregon who don't know shit about shit is more fun.
Fuck that. Go to Berkeley, say "poor people are poor because they're lazy and stupid", and watch the good times roll. Be sure to wear a John Rocker T-shirt on your first day of class. The students probably won't get it but the professor sure will appreciate it.

Lord Zero

Viciously Silly
Aug 25, 2008
Atlanta, GA
No I'm serious, this is actually a dilemma. I'm starting to think I should hit the bar before class. What am I gonna do, not say anything? What kind of cuck shit would that be.

Best I came up with so far is eyeing them back and forth and then "OK, someone's gotta say it" (hopefully a knowing chuckle, since we wrote all our names down on the same folder) "all the jokes YOU'VE (points at poitier) heard in your life about your name ... (points at denzel) ... HE'S heard 10 times as many!"
How old is Poitier? I ask because if he's around my age (22), there's a good chance he won't know who Sidney Poitier is.

fletcher

Donator
Feb 20, 2006
jersey

That is the worst idea ever. If there were a poll I would vote for "just keep your stupid mouth shut". I would give you points if your attempt was in any way humorous but you couldnt even form a funny joke. Why not just make believe you are calling out a ship roster and announce both their names?

mills

Jan 30, 2005
Flea Bottom
That is the worst idea ever. If there were a poll I would vote for "just keep your stupid mouth shut". I would give you points if your attempt was in any way humorous but you couldnt even form a funny joke. Why not just make believe you are calling out a ship roster and announce both their names?
Oh you stick in the mud you. There is a pretty large difference between wackbag and real life. NO ONE is going to kill in a college classroom on the first day (and probably never, and certainly never in a way that satisfies an O&A fan's sense of humor. Back in the bunker, you).

That said I realize the joke utterly stinks. I'm pretty much making fun of my position and the fact that it's a lose-lose situation. WB has corrupted me in terms of all things race.

Lord Zero

Viciously Silly
Aug 25, 2008
Atlanta, GA
Oh you stick in the mud you. There is a pretty large difference between wackbag and real life. NO ONE is going to kill in a college classroom on the first day (and probably never, and certainly never in a way that satisfies an O&A fan's sense of humor. Back in the bunker, you).
I repeat...

How old is Poitier? I ask because if he's around my age (22), there's a good chance he won't know who Sidney Poitier is.

Jun 2, 2005
Dallas

That said I realize the joke utterly stinks. I'm pretty much making fun of my position and the fact that it's a lose-lose situation. WB has corrupted me in terms of all things race.
An honest approach is probably best if this is a serious question. I mean, if your posts here are any indication to your real life sense of humor you're either going to look like a boob or offend them.

It'd be a better idea to just bring it up as you're casually discussing other things. Something like, "So I'd imagine the Denzel Washington and Sidney Poitier references get a little old", chances are they'll chuckle, give a little story about one of them and move on.

Tries too hard guy always loses, and by making this thread you're already that guy. Slow down.

mills

Jan 30, 2005
Flea Bottom
An honest approach is probably best if this is a serious question. I mean, if your posts here are any indication to your real life sense of humor you're either going to look like a boob or offend them.

It'd be a better idea to just bring it up as you're casually discussing other things. Something like, "So I'd imagine the Denzel Washington and Sidney Poitier references get a little old", chances are they'll chuckle, give a little story about one of them and move on.

Tries too hard guy always loses, and by making this thread you're already that guy. Slow down.
Good advice. Thanks.

These 100 level courses always get my blood up to retarded, kooky levels, because there's so much unbelievable gash attending them.

JoeyDVDZ

That's MR. MOJO, Motherfucker!
Aug 20, 2004
Use the tiny hot chick to fuck the fat pig with.

Just bringing it back to what's important.

JoeFromS.Jersey

Apr 25, 2005
South Jersey
I love it when liberal professors let their politics infect everything. I had a lit class as a free gen ed elective my sophomore or junior year (don't remember which) and this fat bitch of a teacher would just make off hand comments about republicans, George Bush...etc during conversations about books. I might even slightly understand had we been talking about somewhat political subjects but of course nothing she said was ever pertinent. I don't remember the comment but she said something about republicans while we were discussing Heart of Darkness one time and I remember thinking how completely random it was.

mills

Jan 30, 2005
Flea Bottom
I love it when liberal professors let their politics infect everything. I had a lit class as a free gen ed elective my sophomore or junior year (don't remember which) and this fat bitch of a teacher would just make off hand comments about republicans
The old battleaxe comes off as doing a pretty good job.

It's sad that this is the way it is - but the best you can hope for is for an instructor to be "sensitive" to the right.

That word - sensitive - totally perverted by liberals - to pertain to one's treatment of minorities. Fuck off, how about it just goes back to the old meaning: "noticing shit a lot".

Anyway, she seems to be pretty "sensitive" to the fact that people come from a rightist train of thought.