Half in the Bag...

Neon

ネオン
Donator
It's amazing how forgiving Mike is of absolute garbage as long as it caters to his very specific tastes.

EDIT: OH MY GOD I'm actually embarrassed for him watching this. Count how many times he calls himself a skeptic while continuing to not laugh as Jay makes fun of the guy's crazy claims.

Last edited:
Really looking forward to when Mike completely loses it and comes out with RLM vodka that comes in bottles shaped like Casper's skull.

Also, I don't know why, but @Neon getting annoyed at Mike cracks me up every single time.

LiddyRules

The 9/11 Moon Landings Were An Outside Job
It's amazing how forgiving Mike is of absolute garbage as long as it caters to his very specific tastes.

EDIT: OH MY GOD I'm actually embarrassed for him watching this. Count how many times he calls himself a skeptic while continuing to not laugh as Jay makes fun of the guy's crazy claims.

Really looking forward to when Mike completely loses it and comes out with RLM vodka that comes in bottles shaped like Casper's skull.

Also, I don't know why, but @Neon getting annoyed at Mike cracks me up every single time.
I actually really liked this episode. You can tell Mike realizes what bullshit it is, but there's something about it that tickles his fancy. It's cute the way he kept awkwardly defending a movie that neither provided the ghost hunting he enjoys or the historical background Jay does. We all have movies and TV shows like that. It was adorable.

And I also liked how they lost it when talking about Mr. P's crazy new adventure!

Neon

ネオン
Donator
I actually really liked this episode. You can tell Mike realizes what bullshit it is, but there's something about it that tickles his fancy. It's cute the way he kept awkwardly defending a movie that neither provided the ghost hunting he enjoys or the historical background Jay does. We all have movies and TV shows like that. It was adorable.

And I also liked how they lost it when talking about Mr. P's crazy new adventure!
I enjoyed it but part of my fun was seeing Mike almost forced into that situation. There you go, cynical internet man, now tell us all about YOUR dumb guilty pleasure.

LiddyRules

I enjoyed it but part of my fun was seeing Mike almost forced into that situation.
That was clearly part of Jay's fun too. Mike being all sheepish. I'd like to see more HitBs like this.

LiddyRules

So what do you think the HitBs of the summer will be?

Tombed Raider?
Pacific Rim 2?
RPO?
Whatever in April?

MTJonny

Donator
The ending made me lol enough to make everyone in the office stare at me.

Question for people that sub to RLM's Patreon, is it worth it? Do you get enough extra content to justify whatever you pay?

LiddyRules

The ending made me lol enough to make everyone in the office stare at me.

Question for people that sub to RLM's Patreon, is it worth it? Do you get enough extra content to justify whatever you pay?
You don't get that much extra content (occasionally some outtakes, coming soon and BTS stuff), but I do it because it's hard to think of anything that provides me with more entertainment on a regular basis. It's worth $15 - $20 for that reason. It's supporting the product, not the perks.

Bill Lehecka

Whiny Man Baby
Donator
You don't get that much extra content (occasionally some outtakes, coming soon and BTS stuff), but I do it because it's hard to think of anything that provides me with more entertainment on a regular basis. It's worth $15 - $20 for that reason. It's supporting the product, not the perks.
Agreed, but the behind the scenes stuff they do have is pretty interesting when it does come.