Half in the Bag...

LiddyRules

The 9/11 Moon Landings Were An Outside Job
I'm disappointed they dodged the SJW question at the end. I'm not surprised they've been gotten to though. It was bound to happen eventually. I mean, the video is a wholesale condemnation of white bearded men (look at every picture and video they showed), precisely the patriarchal representatives the SJWs want to annihilate.

LiddyRules

I might rewatch the trailers before watching this because none of them impressed me. (Other than this one

)

I do wonder if they're going to bring up how both Shazam and Aquaman have the exact same scene of bullies pushing Young Boy Hero against a wall.

LiddyRules

I rather liked this episode. I get why they wouldn't have much to say/wouldn't care much about Deadpool 2 or Ant-Man, so why force a conversation? Them doing an overview of Comic-Con and their thoughts on the trailer/franchise futures was a welcome alternative. I do wonder what the next HitB will be since I don't think there's much coming out that seems discussion worthy. Slenderman? Alphas?

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
I rather liked this episode. I get why they wouldn't have much to say/wouldn't care much about Deadpool 2 or Ant-Man, so why force a conversation? Them doing an overview of Comic-Con and their thoughts on the trailer/franchise futures was a welcome alternative. I do wonder what the next HitB will be since I don't think there's much coming out that seems discussion worthy. Slenderman? Alphas?
Didn’t they make some claim that they invented Slenderman? If so I would imagine that will be their next one.

And while I agree that DP and AM were meh movies that didn’t warrant much discussion, I also enjoy living in the fantasy world that they were busy doing something else. TLJ Plinkett, Space Cop 2, something.

I also want to claim a #NailedIt on the REL through the whole Titans trailer.