Half in the Bag...

LiddyRules

Regional Sales Rep for Fontaine Fish Finder
I'm disappointed they dodged the SJW question at the end. I'm not surprised they've been gotten to though. It was bound to happen eventually. I mean, the video is a wholesale condemnation of white bearded men (look at every picture and video they showed), precisely the patriarchal representatives the SJWs want to annihilate.

LiddyRules

I might rewatch the trailers before watching this because none of them impressed me. (Other than this one

)

I do wonder if they're going to bring up how both Shazam and Aquaman have the exact same scene of bullies pushing Young Boy Hero against a wall.

LiddyRules

I rather liked this episode. I get why they wouldn't have much to say/wouldn't care much about Deadpool 2 or Ant-Man, so why force a conversation? Them doing an overview of Comic-Con and their thoughts on the trailer/franchise futures was a welcome alternative. I do wonder what the next HitB will be since I don't think there's much coming out that seems discussion worthy. Slenderman? Alphas?

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
I rather liked this episode. I get why they wouldn't have much to say/wouldn't care much about Deadpool 2 or Ant-Man, so why force a conversation? Them doing an overview of Comic-Con and their thoughts on the trailer/franchise futures was a welcome alternative. I do wonder what the next HitB will be since I don't think there's much coming out that seems discussion worthy. Slenderman? Alphas?
Didn’t they make some claim that they invented Slenderman? If so I would imagine that will be their next one.

And while I agree that DP and AM were meh movies that didn’t warrant much discussion, I also enjoy living in the fantasy world that they were busy doing something else. TLJ Plinkett, Space Cop 2, something.

I also want to claim a #NailedIt on the REL through the whole Titans trailer.