Half in the Wackbag Viewing Thread- 03/22/13- DC's Failed Franchises: Jonah Hex and The Spirit

LiddyRules

The 9/11 Moon Landings Were An Outside Job

Neon

ネオン
Donator
Starting point is the beginning of the WB intro. Liddy - you want to delay? If no one is responding now, why would they be here at 9?

LiddyRules

Starting point is the beginning of the WB intro. Liddy - you want to delay? If no one is responding now, why would they be here at 9?
Can we possibly delay until 8:45. I just got distracted with something, but I'm good now. I just need to set everything up.

whiskeyguy

PR representative for Drunk Whiskeyguy.
Donator
If I'm here by 10:15 eastern, that should be early enough to catch The Spirit, right?

Neon

ネオン
Donator
If I'm here by 10:15 eastern, that should be early enough to catch The Spirit, right?
Yeah. I think we will be done with Jonah Hex around 10:05 so we can wait.

Neon

ネオン
Donator
OK guys, here we go with Jonah Hex.

LiddyRules

Go time. I remembered watching this and thinking he could be a cool character, this movie just wasn't the way to do it.

Neon

ネオン
Donator
OK, I kinda liked the weird WB music.

Neon

ネオン
Donator
Wow. This movie has a decent cast. And Megan Fox.

LiddyRules

I'm glad piggie isn't around because he'd be jizzing his Lone Ranger hate all over us. We'd be covered in his cum.

Wow. This movie has a decent cast. And Megan Fox.
Michael Shannon, Michael Fassbender, and John Malkovich. You have to try to make them bad.

Neon

ネオン
Donator
This is rated PG-13? I mean, I know you don't see it, but they just burned his family alive.

LiddyRules

This sequence looks cheap and horrible. It's a major motion picture and you're using Basic Flash.

Neon

ネオン
Donator
I like this comic booky montage sequence. Not the best I've seen in its category, but not bad. However, you are right that it looks cheap. Like a motion comic.

Neon

ネオン
Donator
$47 million budget. Pretty low for something in this category. At least I think. I honestly don't know anything about it.

LiddyRules

I like this comic booky montage sequence. Not the best I've seen in its category, but not bad. However, you are right that it looks cheap. Like a motion comic.
If it was well-animated/well drawn, I'd definitely be for it. But that just looked so cheap.

$47 million budget. Pretty low for something in this category. At least I think. I honestly don't know anything about it.
If I remember this movie correctly, it has decent ideas but they are executed horribly. You definitely get a sense that something happened during filming or during editing.

Neon

ネオン
Donator
If it was well-animated/well drawn, I'd definitely be for it. But that just looked so cheap.
It got worse the longer it went. I know what they were going for, but when any YouTube asshole can do that shit at home, maybe you need to retire it from big Hollywood features.

LiddyRules

The cleanest Civil War transport train. Hell, the cleanest train in the history of ever

I can taste the piggie cum

LiddyRules

"What do you suppose those men are doing?"

It's mid to late 1800s. You'd think cowboys would be a common sight