Hamas Mickey Mouse out, Nahoul the mujahideen Bee in

Jul 13, 2006
Arkansas
http://www.breitbart.tv/html/3075.html

Ya know, those fucking terrorists sure do know family values. There isn't anything quite as sweet and endearing as endoctrinating children to be martyrs as part of a religious war.

This show is pretty entertaining, not for the content but for the shitty production value. You can't beat having a bee costume hanging from the ceiling (flying) by a string.

He's the new fella on the show because his cousin Farfour (mickey mouse rip-off) was beaten to death by Israeli "terrorists" and made into a martyr. Nahoul, the bee, wants to follow in the same Islamic path as his cousin into martyrdom.

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
That Bee could kick the Veggetales ass.

How come Islam children get so much better programming than our kids?

Jul 13, 2006
Arkansas
That Bee could kick the Veggetales ass.

How come Islam children get so much better programming than our kids?
Well the Vegetales just have to go on a Crusade to wipe the Earth clean of Muslims. Give them M-4 assault rifles and grenades so they can go kill people like Nahoul the mujahideen bee.

LiddyRules

Jun 1, 2005
Well the Vegetales just have to go on a Crusade to wipe the Earth clean of Muslims. Give them M-4 assault rifles and grenades so they can go kill people like Nahoul the mujahideen bee.
Bob the Tomato would be skewered like the fat useless bastard he is, at best he'd need to be sacrificed. Larry The Cucumber might cause a bit of a problem but I still think the bee could take him.

ShiftyMH

May 31, 2004
We can find out where the tv station is and we have J-DAMs. This shouldnt be a problem.

LiddyRules

Jun 1, 2005
We can find out where the tv station is and we have J-DAMs. This shouldnt be a problem.
Can you wait until November? The bee is going to be my Halloween costume.

dodisman

Feb 20, 2005
I love the low rent pulley system holding that bee up...fucking awful